Chapter 32

All I wanted to do was forget. Forget that Zayn was in love with some girl, forget that my heart was crashing in my chest, forget that I wanted coke so badly it hurt. But Louis was always checking on me, I couldn't have a moment alone to have some.

And, for the third time in three days, I found myself waking up on a random guy's grass, without knowing how the fuck the night ended. My head was pounding. But I think Louis was worst than I. He woke up in the fountain. He got out of it - hardly - and walked up to me.

"Damn, I'm so hangover."

"Just give me your hand, idiot." I told him. Yeah, I was still laying on the ground and I had no clue on how the fuck I would get up. Louis helped me to do so and then we escaped the land full of half drunk bodies. Louis was good at throwing parties. Fucking good. But, for now, we didn't wanted to clean up, we just wanted breakfast.

Louis' house was empty all day long - well, after mid-day, when all the guess left -, his sisters were at school and his parents were at work. So it basically was paradise. It's only when Pheobe and Daisy came back from school that I took my cue to leave. There was no way in hell that I was going to play dolls with the girls when I was this hangover. I gently patted Louis' head, he groaned, and I left.

I didn't wanted to go home. Home. It wasn't even my home. I was feeling like a stranger in my own room. I had no bond with my mother. But I had no where else to go and I fucking needed a shower. So I walked up to there, hoping that somehow my Mom wouldn't be there. But she was. I knew it as soon as I saw the car parked in the driveway.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I was ready to hear my mother scream about the fact that I had been gone for something like three days straight. I slammed the door behind me, because better make the bitch angry even more.

She was in the living room, doing some yoga. Yeah, my mother was the kind of women to do yoga just to be 'in'. I know she doesn't even like it.

"Alexis !" She said, looking at me from upside down. She wasn't even screaming. This was weird. "There's someone for you in your room, if he's not gone already."

"Yeah, sure Mom ! Can't be real, Louis just drove me back from school." I laughed. Yeah, just to piss her off even more, to make her break, I told her that Louis had drove me back. She hated the guy. And school... Let's say that I didn't wanted her to know that we had been partying all night since... I don't know when. It was better to say that I was waiting for Louis outside of the school. I just wanted to piss her off, not to be chained to my bed for the rest of my life.

I didn't let her answer and I climbed-ran the upstairs. She said something else, but hey, who cares anyway ? I opened my bedroom door, expecting to see no one. But I couldn't be more wrong.

My heart started to pound in my chest and my breathing stopped.

"Zayn ?" I half screamed. I couldn't believed he was here. It was hurting like hell, because I knew he wasn't free. But at the same time... Oh fucking God, it felt so right to have him less than five feet away.

He had his hands in his pocket and looked more shy than ever when he said "Sorry, just leaving."

Hell yeah, there was no way that I was letting him leave.

He only made one step before I started to run toward him, jumping in his arms. He held me so close, I almost forgot he wasn't mine. I took a deep breath of his scent, my face buried in the crook of his neck.

"Thank God, you don't hate me..." He whispered in my ear and I couldn't help but laugh. How could he believed that I was hating me ? There was no way that I could hate him.