Chapter 48

The morning was going on slowly, but I liked it. I was laying on the couch next to Zayn, his arm wrapped around my waist, half watching the TV, half playing on my phone. His free hand was running through my hair, which was – as always – making me melt. My phone buzzed in my hand, making me loose that game of Candy Crush. I would have cursed if it wasn't from the content of the message.

"Guess where I am ? Starting with B, ending with radford. I'm picking you up at Zayn's in ten, love you ! xxx"

Without I could even think about it, I was on my feet, jumping up and down. I was doing a little dance while screaming a loud "YEAH !" Zayn sat back up, looking a bit lost and wondering what the fuck I was doing.

"What's happening ?" He asked me and I sat back on his tights, holding him close. And I laughed. I think that Louis coming in Bradford was all I needed after all the stress I had been feeling lately.

"Louis is in town ! He's going to be here in about ten ! I'm going to get dressed, love you !" I quickly kissed his cheek, before rushing downstairs. I had no time to lose. I just needed to be super fucking fast while taking my shower. I grabbed clothes without even looking and locked myself in the bathroom. I didn't even put hot water, because I knew it would take me too much time if I had did so. Few minutes later, I was wrapping myself in a towel, drying myself in such a hurry. I wasn't giving a fuck about how I looked, Louis had see me in all the bad places anyway. I tossed the towel aside and got dressed with the jean and sweater I brought with me in the bathroom. My hair were still wet from the shower when I ran upstairs. Louis was standing in the middle of the living room, talking to Zayn.

"LOUIS !" I screamed before jumping in his arms. The only time we had been apart for this long was when I was in that center, few months back. Let's just say that I had missed him fucking way too much. And he probably did too, because he had never held me this close, this tight.

"Ready for our day, darling ?" He asked when he finally put me back on my feet.

"More than ready !" I answered way too fast.

"Then here we go !" Hand in hand, we left the house. Just before the door closed, I turned my head around to see Zayn, standing in the living room. I blew him a kiss, before running down the street with my best friend.

...

"LOUIIIIIIIS !" I screamed as my fist were pounding against my friend's back. Don't ask me why, but mister seemed to find it fun to hold me over his shoulder, while rushing down the aisle in the theater. The movie was just over, people were already mad at us because we talked through the whole thing and now this. I kept on screaming and laughing until he put me back on my feet, outside the theater. I punched him once again, before he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. And we walked that way for a while, just breathing through the cold air of April. Lights were starting to light up in the houses that were crossing our path, the sun was getting down. We spent all day walking around town, stopping in the most random spots just so Louis could make a fool out of himself. He loves to do that.

It was around seven that Louis dragged me to a restaurant on the other side of the street, before holding the door open for me.

"Wow, such a gentleman" I teased him and he laughed.

"Yeah, don't get use to it, woman." Then, it was my turn to laugh at his words. We waited a few minutes before a waitress leaded us to a table and Louis thanked her with his most beautiful smile. It was in times like this that I was feeling sorry for Hannah. But then I remembered she was doing the same thing and the pity went away.