Chapter 33- One Hell Of A Trip

"I love your eyes when you look into mine because they sparkle more."

Adam's POV
《Unedited》

I really wish we wouldn't have to go to this stupid trip. Florida is the best, why would I want to go to Paris? I find Paris really boring and oldschool, it is where all the boring couples go and I don't want to have to handle that much. Emma loves Paris, she loves everything that has to do with France.

We texted all night about how this trip is going to bring us closer to each other and apparently she bought tickets to Disneyland, for the both of us. I felt really bad when she said that because I hate the thought of her spending so much money for me, so, I will surprise her when we get there with something special.

Since we went camping me and Jack have become really good friends and we actually get along, surprisingly if you ask me. Emma is so much happier now, I see her smile, how it gets brighter each time we see each other, how her eyes sparkle with joy each time I say her name or how she becomes a blushing mess when I hold her hands. I still remember the girl that refused to even get along with me a few months back, now, she is a totally different person, just like me.

I have to say that changing for her was the best decision I have ever made in my entire life. She will never deserve to be with a man like me because I am selfish, I don't know how to treat a girl well. But, after she came into my life, the silly hoodie girl that thought I was a jerk, I'm changing into better and I want to be better, for her.

She deserves to be loved and to be treated well. Whenever I see her in pain it's like something is breaking me from the inside, all I want is for her to be happy, she deserves to be happy. I will always be there for her and only her, call me selfish but, this girl is all I have and I'm not losing her.

"Adam, do you think Barbie and Ken could go with you on your trip?" I groaned as Anna asked me for the third time this question today. It's not even 8 a.m.

"Bardi and Ben can stay home, they have their own dream house, what more could a doll want from her plastic life?" I said as I took a look at my suitcase to check if I put everything. I had some of my hoodies aside because I knew that Emma would ask for them. Somehow, she is cold almost all the time.

"Fine, then you're not invited to this next tea party!" I groaned as she stomped her feet and left the room while still stomping. I love my little sister but sometimes she gets on my nerves.

I took a look out of my window and I observed my hot girlfriend at the window, only wearing a small pair of satin shorts and a black hoodie.

"Hey there, m'lady!" I exclaimed as she immediately closed the window and the curtains. And, there goes my favorite view.

We are going to France because of the project and I know because of this project me and Emma got to know each other more and then ended up together but the trip is a little too extra. We need to stay there for three days because of the group capacity.

I just hope this trip won't end up being a mess like all the other trips. One time we went on a trip in middle school to some zoo and a kid got too close to the lion, that's how he ended up with 4 fingers at one hand.

Was it bad that I was laughing? Maybe. Do I care? No, not really.

I checked my suitcase once again and once I made sure that everything was in place I took my phone and decided to send a picture to Emma since she always asks me to send her more pictures of me because even tho we're literally neighbors she wants to see me.