5

"And I'm sorry to make it about myself again
But you, you signed up for this
You signed up for this.
Shout if you want my heart,
It is an open invitation. " - Maisie Peters, You Signed Up For This

You are such a closed book. I never know what to expect from you.

Emma

(Edited)

How do you even describe being in shock? My mind went blank as my eyes lost focus on the world around me.

"Are you back from your delusional world yet?" He asked while taking his backpack, preparing to leave the class, to leave me there standing, like a stupid person.

"You think this is funny?" I questioned as I pushed him, trying to not seem intimidated by him.

"Well, it's not my fault that we got in this situation. If you wouldn't have spilled that coffee on me then we wouldn't have been here in the first place;" He said while shrugging; avoiding my eyes and focusing more on his phone.

''My lighter, the one that you've stolen from me yesterday.'' He said while extending his arm and opening his hand so that I could give him the lighter.

"You are unbelievable;" I mumbled while getting the lighter out of my backpack. ''you owe me a new hoodie cause the cigarette burned the inside of the pocket that had your cigarette in.'' I said while giving him the lighter as he just rolled his eyes. ''Actually, you owe me a cigarette cause you're the one that stole it so, therefore, you should buy me one.''

"You can use it as a ticket to hell." I mumbled as I turned away from him, ready to leave the room. I've had enough bad energy for the day. Daily dose of Adam Stone.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms pulling my waist and next thing I know I am against a wall and the lights turn off.

"Festy mouth you've got, sweet cheeks. Is this how you speak to all the people you fancy or am I just that special?" His words were against my ear his hot breath against my neck as silence fell upon the room, as the darkness really made my brain focus more on his touch.

"You like it don't you?" He kissed my neck as all my senses came back to me at once.

"Are you crazy?" I yelled as I tried to move my hands away from his but as I tried to scream one of his hands anticipated my move and covered my mouth.

"Quiet little thief. You stole from me and now it's my turn." His lips attacked my neck as my mind went blank. How did we end up here?

I felt his teeth biting my skin as his tongue made the pain feel...not painful anymore?

My eyes closed and my head hit the wall as all I could think of was Adam.
And his lips.
And his tongue.
And his...

The lights turned on.
And just as the feeling was there, I was left flustered, my cheeks red and my eyes wide open. This. This is how being shocked looks like.

"You know my policy.'' He stared at me with no emotions behind his green eyes. Emotionless bastard. How can he even compare that to a stupid lighter?

After he said that I just scoffed and ran outside the classroom, pushing the door and almost hitting my head against it. As I got out of the classroom he thought that I was going to hold the door for him, but instead I let go of it so that it would hit him in the face. Of course, that didn't happened, because he caught the door.