Chapter 34- Airplane mode

"Next to you I feel alive."

Emma's POV
《Unedited》

Everyone calmed down after a while and silence fell upon the whole bus. From my calculations we are less than 10 minutes away from the airport. Adam fell asleep while playing with my hair and now his head was resting on my shoulder as one of his hand was around m my shoulder and the other one was holding my hand.

This trip will bring me and Adam closer to each other and I can't wait to go to Disneyland with him. I always dreamed of going to Paris with the person that I love and, now, it doesn't have to be a dream anymore.

"Attention everyone, we are at the airport. I ask you all to stay calm and get your suitcases." Said Mrs. Smith as everyone prepared to exit the bus.

"Adam." I whispered as I kissed him.

"Go back to bed princess, it's too early." he mumbled as I giggled and shook his shoulder lightly.

"We're at the airport, dummy." I smiled as he looked at me confused.

"Airport? For?" He asked as I noticed that his voice was deeper when he wakes up and not only that, his accent is more vivid.

"France, Paris." as I finished the statement he groaned and rubbed his eyes to get rid of the sleepiness.

"Why are you so tired?" I asked worried as he looked at me and smiled.

"Well, it's not like we didn't talk until 5 a.m." he mumbled as I punched his shoulder lightly.

"So cute." he laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"What?"

"It's cute that you think that you have muscles and that it actually hurts when you punch me." I frowned and went away from him to get my suitcase.

"Oh come on, it was funny, don't act so grumpy." He groaned once he caught up with me.

"Mhm." I mumbled as I got my suitcase. Adam grabbed both of my hands and when no one was looking he pushed them behind my back. I gasped at the sudden contact as he got closer to me.

"Princess, if you can get out of this hold, I'll never tell you that you're not strong ever again, you have my word." he whispered into my ear as my cheeks flushed. He was inches away from my face and his hair was messy like always but it made him look even more attractive. His eyes hold lust and love at the same time as one of his hands traveled to my bum.

Let's face it, I could never get out of his grip, he is a football player, how am I supposed to beat that?

"Last chance, princess." he whispered once more as he pulled me closer to him if it was even possible.

"I hate you sometimes." I mumbled as I got on my tiptoes and kissed him. He released my hands and pushed my back against the back of the bus as my legs were around his waist.

"Adam, there are people around us." I mumbled slowly, trying to stay sane.

"Who cares?" He growled as he kissed my neck lightly biting in the right spots.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and Adam cursed out loud since it disturbed us.

I took the phone out of my pocket and Adam looked at me with a look that said 'are you really going to answer that, right now?'. I bit my lower lip and looked at the caller's name. It was Skylar.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AND ADAM, THE PLANE IS LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES." yelled Skylar as I gasped and Adam took both of our suitcases.

I told Skylar that we were on our way then I started running to the entrance. Adam was faster than me and I was behind.