Book 2: Chapter one- Jealousy.

"I get reckless, I'm obsessive
I'm pathetic and possessive
You're so sure it makes me insecure
You're majestic, mesmerizing
Light the room up without tryin'
Baby, I'm so into you, it hurts"- Shawn Mendes- Piece of you

Adam

I felt broken. Still trying to forget about the fact that she left a void inside of me that I've been trying to fill since that night. I've been drinking almost every day, in hope that she would call or send me a text, anything. My mom has been worried about me too. She hasn't been sleeping for the past few days because of me. I stay up late outside, looking at the stars, in hope that I would get to feel her presence, though it's lonelier than ever. The wind going through my hair every night, waiting for her I turn my head to the side wishing she would just appear and touch my face one last time. I knew I had to come back to reality and realize that it's been weeks and that she's not coming back.

I haven't seen Anna in days. The last time she saw me was when I was smashing my bottles of vodka to the wall. My mom won't allow me to see her until I'll be ok. What really is ok? For fuck's sake I just lost the only chance at light, how could I be happy and smile?

Right now I'm sitting outside, watching the stars once again, sitting in the swing that I've built for Emma. It was supposed to be a surprise for when she was going to be back from the trip to France. Now it's only a squeaky swing that won't stop reminding me of her.

What happened in Paris? A fever dream. That's what I call it.

' ''What the fuck are you doing out of prison?'' I yelled as I got away from him. He looked exactly the same. The same bastard that ruined me and my mom.

"Adam? I came looking for you, your mom told me that you were in military school, what are you doing here?" That fucking moron. He has the audacity to question me? ME?!

"I'll ask one last time for you bloody ears to hear, what the fuck are you doing out of prison?!" I emphasized each word with more force. He didn't look scared or terrified, his emotions were unreadable. Like father, like son, right? He fucking ruined me and my future, destroyed everything that made me believe in love.

"I was released for good behavior. You really thought I'll be there forever, son?" Everyone was staring at us, not a word was spoken, they were all to afraid to even move.

"Dad?" Mumbled Sebastin from the ground as Jared, pulled him up.

"DAD? you've got to be fucking shitting me. SEBASTIAN, bloody sebastian, is my step brother?! Jared, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to kill you." When I said that I jumped at him and started punching. I didn't care that he was my father.

"ADAM! STOP!" Sebastian is just making things worse by now.

He pulled me away from his, correction, my father, well, to be honest he doesn't deserve that title anymore so, his father as I tried throwing punches everywhere.

"So I'm taking that you knew that he was my father. You know what he did to my mom?! Did he tell you how he fucking ruined my whole childhood?!" I yelled as rage got the best of me.

"Chill, I didn't even know he had another family." He mumbled while looking at Jared.

"Well, looks like you should have a private conversation with him, I'm done with this shit." I turned around the other way and made my way back to the hotel.