Chapter 2- Forever Yours

See you brought out the best of me
A part of me I've never seen
You took my soul and wiped it clean
Our love was made for movie screen-Kodaline-All I want

Adam

"Is she coming back?" Asked mom as I put on a black jacket and got all of the money that I had.

"Not right now, mom." She looked disappointed in my answer and, for instance I was too.

I took a taxi and got off at the closest airport. I caught a flight that was just about to leave for Washington D.C. and boarded the plane.

I remember a few weeks back, just a few days after she left me the night that really broke me. I remember calling her but it went straight to voice mail, to this day I still don't know if she ever received it.

"I'm sorry, sir?" My thoughts got interrupted by a voice as I focused my attention on who was talking to me.

"Yeah?" I looked to my right to see a woman holding a baby, rocking it to sleep.

"Could you please look after her for a few minutes while I go to the bathroom?" She looked exhausted, like she hasn't slept in days.

I sighed yet nodded in sign of agreement. I used to take care of Anna a lot when she was a baby and mom would be at work.

"Thank you so much, you have no idea how grateful I am." She got up from her seat and emerged to the bathroom.

"So, what's your name, little one?" The small baby girl just stared into my eyes and started giggling.

"You like me, huh?" She held my finger with her small hand as a smile appeared on her face.

"I think she does." I looked up to see the mom that just got back from the bathroom.

"You're really good with babies, do you have one?" She wondered as I handed her the baby.

"A baby? No. Well, at least not yet. I'm still a teenager but in the future, maybe I will." She smiled and I placed my headphones over my ears so that music could take over my thoughts for a while.

♡♡♡

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, and you may now move around the cabin."

I opened my eyes when I heard the announcement and got up from my seat. I looked to my right side but the woman with the baby was gone so I decided to get as fast as I could to the camp.

The ride till there wasn't very long but with each second that passed by I got angrier. Just imagining her body against all of those guys made me sick and want to punch someone. She loves me, I know she still loves me. Even after what I did I know she forgave me even though she shouldn't have.

"12 dollars, please." I took a bill of 20 and handed it to the uber driver as I took in the big institution that was right in front of me.

From the corner of my eyes I saw lights beaming and as I focused my hearing and got closer loud music could be heard. The party.

I bursted in the middle of the party but no one seemed to care.

"Hey, do you know where Emma Jefferson is?" I asked a random person as they shrugged and shook their head.