Chapter 16- Date

Emma's POV
(unedited)

It's almost Christmas, there are only 2 more weeks till winter break. Sadly I finished the first season from V wars so the only tv shows I have left are: Charmed, Supernatural, Legacies and Titans.

I can always rewatch The vampire diaries but it will take too long.

Me and Dylan have talked yesterday and he is taking me out today. I haven't talked with Adam since Friday which was 2 days ago.

It's 11 a.m. and Dylan is going to pick me up at 6 tonight.

I decided to do my project for History and then start getting ready. I had a lot of projects and exams last week. My project is about the antique Egypt and I have to present it in front of the whole class so, I'm a little nervous.

I tend to make myself invisible or at least try, because I hate the feeling of people watching me and

When me and Jake were little I used to always sing and dance with him. I loved dancing but I haven't danced since that night. When I danced I used to forget about everything and everyone. I got up from my desk and played 'Little do you know' by Alex and Sierra. The music starts and I start dancing.

'Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep

Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories

Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece

Little do you know
I need a little more time

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside

I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind

I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting is a harder fight

Little do you know
I need a little more time'

I danced till the song was over and someone started clapping.

I looked at my door to see Adam smiling and clapping. I was still mad at him.

Wait. How did he got inside my room? More importantly, how did he got inside my house?!

"What are you doing here?" I asked him putting my phone on my desk.

"Enjoying the show." He said smirking.

Suddenly I remembered what I had on. I had just a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

He checked me out, still smirking.

"That's not what I meant! What are you doing inside my house?! How did you got in?" I ask frustrated.

"Through the door? You wouldn't answer the door so I got in by myself. By the way, you shouldn't put your spare key under a plant." He said and I looked at him socked.

Did he just broke into my house?

"So you couldn't wait at the door like a normal person? You had to break inside my house?" I ask as I got a dress out of my closet.

"Where are you going?" He asks with his arms crossed over his chest.

"To a date but that's none of your business." I say as I brush my hair.

"With coffee dude?! Seriously? You can do better that that." he said upset.

"Look who's talking, the guy whose girlfriend pushed me down the stairs." I say not even daring to look in his eyes.

"Whatever." He said as he turned around and got out of my house.

I don't get him, two days ago he said that nothing happened at my house when clearly something did happened and now he's jealous?!

I put my makeup on and when I look at my phone I see that it's 5:40 p.m.

At 6 a clock my doorbell rings. I get my purse and my phone and opened the door. There, in my doorstep stood Dylan, in a black T-shirt holding a bouquet of white roses.

They remembered me so much about Jack but I just smiled and took the roses putting them in a vase. We get out of my house and he takes me to his car.

"Wow, you look wonderful." He says as he opens the car door for me.

"Thank you." I said while blushing.

When he stops the car I look around to see a fancy restaurant in front of us.

He opens the door for me and takes my hand.

"Wow, this is too fancy for me , isn't this place with like a dressing code and reservation?" I say giggling.

"Don't worry, my dad is the manager."

His dad is the manager? Wow, this place looks really expensive. Everyone here wears expensive stuff. Like, every girl looks like a model while I look like a potato dressed in red.

We sit at a table and I looked at the menu. There was no price in these menus?

Every food here had a wird name, for example, Almas Caviar? Italian white Alba truffle?

I decided to just eat a salad.

The waiter came and took our order. I just sat there and waited for my food. Dylan was looking at me so I looked down blushing.

He took my hand into his.

"You look gorgeous." He said smiling.

After 3 more hours he drove me home.

"Thank you for tonight, it was amazing." I say while looking into his eyes.

He just smiles and then he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

I blushed while getting into my house.

Mom it's not home tonight and Alyson is having a sleepover at Melissa's house so I was alone.

It was 10 p.m. and just as I was about to go to my room I see that the lamp from my nightstand is opened. I looked around my room and I see someone sitting at the end of my bed.

It was...Adam?!

*******************************

Hy guys, I posted earlier this week.

*What is Adam doing at her house?*

I hope you're having a great week and a great day💕

Vote, comment and follow ❤

Xoxo - Cat lover 💜