3

"Caring for someone will leave an impact on them and someday, it might bring you happiness."

Emma

(Edited)

Ugh...what time is it? I wondered as I looked at my black clock that was on my wall, 7 a.m.

I'm so tired because last night I think I went to bed at 4 in the morning and now it's Tuesday.

Last night Adam broke into my house. How does he even know where I live. Should I report him to the police? I mean he does have a history of being an asshole.

I tried to get out of bed but failed and fell on the floor taking Skylar down with me. My blanket just dragged her down with me as she tried to hold on to the bed but it was already too late cause we both fell on the ground.

"Five more minutes." She groaned and put her hand over my mouth thinking it was her alarm clock. I mumbled something but she couldn't hear me so I just bit her hand as she moaned in pain.

I laughed and Skylar opened her eyes.

Well Good morning sunshine...I thought as I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

"I forgot that I spent the night here." She said sleepy. She rubbed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep but I stopped her.

"Come on Sky, if we don't leave in 20 minutes we are going to be late for school." I said while shaking her shoulders and groaning. She just held on to the blankets while mumbling something.

"Do we really have to leave?" She asked while sighing.

I smiled and took her hand and started pulling it.

"Yes." I responded as I took her arm and dragged her downstairs.

"Help! I'm being kidnapped!" She yelled.

"You are being so dramatic sometimes." I said as I rolled my eyes.

She escaped my grip and went straight to the kitchen.

She just shrugged and ate some cupcakes from the kitchen counter.

I feel like she would replace me with a slice of pizza everyday if she could. I thought while laughing

"And that's why you love me!" She yelled as I went back upstairs while shaking my head and smiling.

Well, new day, same routine. Is it only me that feels stuck in a loop? The time is passing by so fast and I feel like every day is almost the same cause I do the same things at the same hour every day, the same routine.

I took a shower and then I put on a black T-shirt, a hoodie over it and a pair of black jeans.

I took my phone and my backpack and went back downstairs to Sky because I bet by now she ate the whole pantry.

"Wow, you looks so good!" Skylar exclaimed as I nodded and put on my sneakers.

We closed the door to my house and started walking to school because Alyson left without us saying that; "we were 2 minutes late". We had like ten minutes more but she said that it's her time and she won't waste it by driving us to school.

When we got to school we were both panting and Skylar just sat down on the grass to breathe a little.

"Come down here girl, don't be shy, it's just grass." Laughed Skylar as she pulled my hand down so that I could lay down with her on the grass.

"Look at mister mysterious there." She whispered into my ear as I looked in the direction that she was pointing at.

Adam. The stalker that broke into my home. He was sitting against his motorcycle with his headphones on and his eyes closed. As if something told him he was being watched his forest eyes found mine, not losing eye contact.