Chapter 15- Ice skating

"Sometimes, I feel like we're just strangers with some memories."

Emma's POV
(Edited)

It has been 3 weeks since my "accident". I wouldn't call it an accident since it was on purpose but, well, it might not be ok but I forgave her. I forgave Emily.

Adam broke up with Emily and she has been expelled. My mom and dad went to the police, even though I told them that it was fine and that everyone deserves a second chance. Some people have so much hatred in them but sometimes it's not for others but for themselves. You never know through how much someone is going so we're not supposed to judge them but rather help them.

She has to pay my family a lot of money and she also has to do community work for one year. I know, it's a lot but it was that or being locked up for two months.

Frozen 2 appeared a few weeks ago and I went with Adam but we weren't exactly friends yet. We haven't seen each other since then.

When I woke up today I looked outside to see that there was snow everywhere. I decided to just stay in bed and to watch The Flash on Netflix.

FLASH SPOILERS!!

"Hi, Barry. Um...There's something that I need to say to you. I love you. And if something happens, I need you to hear this. I, Iris Ann West, take you, Bartholomew Henry Allen, to be my lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day apart.

In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish. Until death do us apart."

SPOILERS END HERE!

By the end of the episode I was a crying mess as I hugged a box full of tissues. My floor was covered in tissues and a lot of other stuff.

Around 12 p.m. the doorbell rang. I looked outside my window because from my bedroom you can see the front porch through the window. I looked closely at the person that was dressed up in all black, carrying a guitar.

It was Adam.

He looked up at me and I waved. He took the guitar in his hands and started singing as I sat there, admiring the snow that was peacefully starting to cover up his clothes.

'Do you want to build a snowman?
Come on, let's go and play!
I never see you anymore,
Come out the door,
It's like you've gone away.

We used to be best buddies,
And now we're not.
I wish you would tell me why!

Do you want to build a snowman?
It doesn't have to be a snowman'

Wow, he knows how to play the guitar and sing? Well, consider me surprised Adam Stone. Come on, almost no guy will come to your house when it's under -10°C outside and sing to you these days. Let's face it, they won't even do it when it's 20°C cause they'll say that it's way too cheesy for them.

Come on, all a girl wants is literally the smallest things ever. We only want the guy's attention and from time to time cuddles and flowers. Don't tell me a guy can't do that cause it literally doesn't involve a lot of effort, but guys make it sound like it's the hardest thing ever.

I started clapping and laughing as Adam just smiled and tried getting warmer by hugging himself.

"Wow, ok, I'll be down in five." I said and then I put on a sweater and my jacket. I also took my hat, my gloves and my scarf. I'm always prepared for a war.