Chapter 38- Unwanted Disneyland Trip

'I'm sorry I don't understand
Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine (oh we had everything)
Your head is running wild again
My dear we still have everythin'
And it's all in your mind (yeah but this is happenin')
You've been havin' real bad dreams oh oh
You used to lie so close to me oh oh
There's nothing more than empty sheets between our love, our love
Oh our love, our love'-Just give me a reason by Pink

Emma

"Do you think he still loves me, Sky?"I asked as tears kept making their way down my puffy cheeks.

"Ofcourse he loves you but, for now, I think you two should take a brake, because what Adam did is the worst thing someone could do in a relationship." She explained while rubbing my back as I threw one of the many pillows at the wall.

"He promised that he won't hurt me." I mumbled through sobs quietly while fidgeting with hands.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the door and the whole room seemed not so quiet anymore. Skylar was the first one to get up and I soon followed while wiping my tears with the sleeves of my hoodie.

The door opened but only half way through as Skylar's arms pushed into the door.

"What the fuck?!" I heard the voice of the guy that ruined my heart. I don't want to see him right now. I ran to the balcony and looked down. Sure thing, there was a ladder there. I climbed downstairs with my eyes focused on the wall since I'm afraid of heights.

"EMMA?!" Yelled Skylar from the balcony of my room. I decided to ignore their callings and keep climbing.

In the end, after a few minutes I managed to hit the ground and I ran as fast as I could. I still need to finish the project so I will go to the "Louvre Museum".

My phone wouldn't stop ringing so I turned it off at some point, already tired of people trying to make me feel better. I'm ok, I'm totally fine.

I walked through the city while looking around, trying to find a bus station.

Instead, my eyes fell on the mirrored window that was opposite of the bus station.

My appearance was filthy yet I looked lost, even confused. My hair is all over the place and my neatly done makeup from this morning has been ruined by the tears that seemed to have frozen on my cheeks. My sundress is the only normal thing about my appearance along with my small red heels.

I only have my phone and my small backpack with me where I have a small camera to take pictures with. How did I manage to get the backpack so fast and climb down the ladder? I have no idea.

The only sound could be heard on the silent streets of Paris were my heels hitting the concrete.

I waited for the bus impatiently yet curious about all the things that I will see on my way to the museum.

"Emma!" I turned around as I hear Sebastian's voice call my name.

How did he find me here? My phone was off and I didn't tell anyone where I was going.

"Cara bonita, I know this city better than you do so ofcourse I knew you were going to be at the nearest bus station." I sighed in annoyance but continued to wait for the bus. I'm not going inside his car because I want to be alone right now.

"Get in the car or I'll tell Adam where you are." He is threatening me now? Well, I want to be alone right now but I also don't want to face Adam. Not right now.