Chapter 11 - Books and Coffee

Emma's POV
(unedited)

Today I woke up with a massive headache. It has been 2 days since the Halloween party. As every party, it was a mess.

I got to school and I hear someone yelling.

"Emma!" I look up to see Dylan smiling at me. Wait, Dylan ?!! What is he doing here?

"H-Hey." I say while looking down.

"You remember me, right ?" He asks while still smiling.

"Of course I remember you. Who wouldn't remember the guy who offered to take them home?" I look into his blue eyes smiling.

"Well hello, and you are?" I look beside me to see Skylar checking out Dylan.

"I'm Dylan. " He said while shaking her hand.

"Skylar. " She says while hugging him.

Ok?

"Em, I'm new here so could you help me get to my first class?" Em? Ok, that's new.

"You just moved here?" I ask him surprised that he doesn't have a bunch of girls around him.

I mean, I'm not gonna lie, he is really good looking. He has dimples, an accent, black hair and blue eyes. What girl wouldn't like that?

"Earth to Emma?"

"Huh?"

"Dylan asked you if you could take him to his first class." I took Dylan's schedule to see that we have the same period.

"We have Chimestry together." I look at him and smile. He is so sweet. Why would he talk with me? I'm the girl that everyone knows about but they just don't care that I'm there.

"Before we go, I wanted to ask you something." He said, all of a sudden becoming nervous.

"Ok." I say looking into  his eyes.

"There is this new bookstore a few blocks away from my place and I was wondering if you want to check it out with me? He said looking down.

"Sure, why not. Skylar loves reading books too so we would be glad to check it out with you." I say smiling. He looked kind of sad but I didn't knew why. I accepted his invitation so why would he be sad ?

"Ok, let's get to class." He said while taking my hand. My face turned red .

When we got to Mrs.Graysons class everyone was looking at me and Dylan.

I saw Adam glaring at our hands. He has a girlfriend. Why would he be mad that I'm holding hands with Dylan? I mean, that's what friends do, right?

Dylan let go of my my hand and I went  to my sit . He sits beside me while looking into my eyes.

"Do you have a pen?" He asks me smiling. Why does he smiles so much?

"Sure." I give him one of my pens and when our hands touched I blushed. Why am I blushing? It's not like he would ever want to be my friend anyway.

I look up from my notebook to see a pair of green eyes staring at me .

The bell rings and I get up from my sit gathering my stuff.

"So, who's the new kid?" Someone whispers in my ear.

"His name is Dylan." I mumbled turning around to see Adam looking very angry .

"Why is he talking with you?"

He did not just ask me that. Why wouldn't Dylan talk with me?

"Why wouldn't he talk with me?"

"Because you're shy and a nerd. I never thought that you are into these kind of boys."

I am shocked.

"That's not what I meant!" I hear him yell but I just couldn't listen anymore. I got out of the class.

I was not sad, I was angry. Why would he be mad that someone other than him is talking to me?

I saw Dylan waving and I waved back smiling.

"Hey D." I say, smiling.

"D?" He asks, raising his eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah, that's your nickname since I'm Em." I say looking behind him to see Skylar looking weirdly at us.

"Hey Sky." I say while hugging her.

"Hey, are you guys ready to go?" She asks while looking at me and Dylan.

"Sure, let's go." Says  Dylan  while  looking at me.

************************

We arrived at the the bookstore and it looked amazing from the outside.

When I entered it I was already at the section with the Supernatural  books.

"This has Dean and Sam on the cover." I scream

Everyone was looking at me so I quickly ran to the other books with Supernatural.

I look beside be to see Skylar with five books from "The Vampire Diaries".

"I think I'm in love! They even have Stefan's diary!" She said while hugging the books.

"Dylan, what do you like?" I ask  seeing that he is looking for a book.

"The 100." He said, smiling

"You're kidding, right?" I hear Skylar  say.

"No, I started watching the series from season one." He says while showing us the book.

"Me too!" Screams Skylar jumping up and down. She is so childish.

Dylan laughed showing her some scenes from the show that were captured in the book.

*************************

After 3 hour we got out of the bookstore. I had 3 bags that had 5  Supernatural books, John's diary, 5 posters with Supernatural, and a  sticker that says:" Saving people, hunting things, the family business".

Skylar bought the complete series of "The Vampire Diaries", Stefan's diary, 3 posters and a phone case.

Dylan just bought from "The 100" the first book.

"Thank you Dylan, it was an amazing day." I say hugging him.

"No problem, do you girls want to get some coffee too?" He asks looking at me and Skylar.

"There is a Starbucks around here." I say looking at my phone to see that I have a message.

Adam:' Do you want to work on the project today?'

I closed my phone ignoring his message.

*********************

We went to Starbucks and I ordered a  Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino.

Skylar ordered a hot chocolate and Dylan ordered a Caramel Frappuccino.

We didn't wanted to stay at the coffee shop so we took the drinks with us.

Skylar left to her house and Dylan offered to take me home.

We got to my house and I thanked him for today.

I opened the door to my house and my keys fell to the ground. I pick them up from the ground and when I  get up  I smash into a wall. Wait. Not a wall. I back away to see Adam with my Frappuccino all over him.

*****************************

Hey guys, late update. Sorry but I have a rough month so I will post  3 chapters every week.

Vote and comment 💕

" What do you think about Dylan ? "

Have a great week ❤

Xoxo  cat lover 💕