Bonus - Valentine's Day

Emma's POV
(unedited)

Valentine's Day. I've never really took this day seriously because, well, I didn't have to until now. Our school will have some activities and there's a thing where boys give a flower to a girl that they like.

That's not that good because what if the girl next to you gets 30 roses and you know that the only rose you'll get is the one that you sent to yourself just so that you don't feel left out.

Well, not anymore, this year I'm going spend Valentine's Day with Adam. I'll write him a card and bake some cupcakes. His favorite are the chocolate chips ones.

His mom offered to help and I'm not that good at cooking, so I'll take it.

"So, we have, eggs, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg, vanilla extract and salt, sugar, oil, milk, chocolate chips, and, coarse sprinkling sugar." Said Ms. Stone while pointing at every ingredient.

"So now we are ready to start?" I asked happily.

"Not without our aprons." She said smiling as she gave me an apron.

"Let's do this." I said laughing.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

"You know, I knew since the day I saw you that you will be the one who will help Adam to be better. Since he came home from the first day of school last year mumbling about some dumb girl who spilled her coffee all over him. He has changed a lot."  Said Ms. Stone.

"He changed me too so we're even." I said smiling.

"All I want to say is, please don't break his heart, he may look like he doesn't care and that crying is for girls  but he really likes you and I'm going to tell you a little secret. Whenever he comes home from one of your dates he's so happy, he even plays with Anna."

As she said that I smiled and laughed lightly.

"I would never break his heart, I really like him too but you know, sometimes I'm afraid that he's going to break mine." I said looking down.

"Adam is smart, he may be dumb sometimes but he's smart and knows that he doesn't want to hurt you, he loves you."

I smiled as I've put a little heart on the little stick.

"Don't tell him that I said that." She whispered.

We are decorating the cupcakes and after that I will make the card.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

"So, have you seen Adam yet?" Asked  Skylar as I opened my locker.

"Not yet." I said sighing.

"Don't worry, he's going to be here." She said while hugging me.

"I know, it's just that school starts in a few minutes so when it starts we won't have time to see each other." I said while taking my books from my locker.

"Wow, that's a lot of cards Adam!" I turned around as I heard someone say that.

It was Adam, and he had a lot of cards around him that fell out of his locker.

I turned away quickly but it was too late, Adam already saw me.

"Hoodie girl, wait up." He said and I couldn't say anything so I stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing." I said,smiling.

"If this is about those stupid cards that fell out of my locker then don't worry, I don't care about them, I already love someone." He whispered into my ear and I blushed as he kissed me in front of the whole school. Some of the girls gasped and some of them flipped their hair and walked away.