Chapter 32- Camping

"Being with someone is like traveling through the whole universe."

Emma's POV

"Come on Adam! Even the bears aren't sleeping that much!" I yelled while I shook him shoulder to wake him up. He rolled on his stomach and slapped my hand away. I giggled as he put his blanket over his head.

"But I don't want to." He mumbled into his pillow. "Stupid mornings. Why do they have to be so early." He complained as I tried pulling him by his legs to get him out of his bed. I failed and he chuckled happily.

Let's see if you like this... I thought in my mind as Adam just sat there, under his blanket, laughing.

"Jack, Skylar and Austin are going to be here any minute now." I lifted his blanket and he groaned as he felt the cold air from the window hit his body.

"What time is it?" He asked while rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"5 a.m." I said while smiling proudly. He looked at me like I was crazy and snatched his blanket from my hands.

"Yeah, wake me up when it's noon and you're not crazy." He covered himself up with the blanket and I got mad so I did the only reasonable thing.

I snatched the blanket back but he grabbed the other part of the blanket. I started pulling and he started pulling too.

"Give it back." He whined as I pulled harder but then he pulled way to hard and we both fell on his bed. Correction, he fell on the bed, I fell on top of him.

"Well, I don't mind this position." He said while smirking. I kissed him and slowly as he forgot about the blanket I stopped kissing him. I got up, snatched the blanket and ran down the stairs. I've put the blanket in the shower and then turned the shower on.

Adam came running from behind me and he fell on his knees dramatically. He crawled till the shower and hugged the blanket. Why are guys so dramatic.

"Noo! You ruined it." He said upset.

"You're a big boy, you'll get over it. Now,  get in that shower and then pack some things."

He just rolled his eyes and closed the bathroom's door. I looked at him questionably as he took my arms and pinned them against the wall along with my back. I moaned as he started kissing my neck.

"Thought you'll get away so easily after you teased me, huh?" He asked as I closed my eyes while he continued to kiss me.

He put his hand on my tight holding my wrists with his other hand, above my head. Oh no, I'm wearing a dress. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Other people have to use the bathroom too!" Yelled Skylar from the other side. Adam looked at me, a look that said that this isn't over yet. I fixed my hair as Adam just stood there, staring at me.

"Is there something on my face or...?" I asked as Adam smiled.

"No, you're just, so beautiful." I got a roll of toilet paper and hit him. He rubbed his shoulder while fake crying.

I pushed him out of the bathroom and everyone was waiting there, in a queue. I blushed as I hid my face with my hair and walked back to my room.

"So, is there a reason for waking me up so damn early?" He asked as I threw a shirt at him because he was shirtless. He hugged the blanket before leaving the bathroom so now his shirt and half of his body are wet.

"We're going camping." I said while also throwing a towel at him. He groaned but started to clean himself up as I went to look for food, to take for the trip.