Ultimate Weapon

Summary: Blue keeps only the most dangerous of weapons in his arsenal.

Once again, conflict stirred in the depths of the Multiverse due to two brothers and their never-ending war

Once again, conflict stirred in the depths of the Multiverse due to two brothers and their never-ending war. Or aggressive sibling rivalry, as some liked to say. The usual participants aided the opposing guardians in their current battle. Ink faced off against Killer and Cross while Dream fought Nightmare head-on; Blue, their plucky comrade, went toe-to-toe with the worst opponent he could fight against, Horror.

Not only was the "villainous" sans near doubled Blue's height, but one swift swipe from his mighty axe would dust a one HP monster - like himself - in no time.

Regardless, the Royal Guard-to-be held his ground. He dodged swing after swing, mixing in low HP dealing attacks of his own. A song and dance which they continued as the others focused on their own battles in the background. All was well (from a combat standpoint) until a rock hidden beneath the snow tripped up Blue's footing.

Horror quickly noticed, grin widening at the golden opportunity for a finished blow. His axe sailed through the air with a clear shot at the bandana-wearing skeleton's skull. However, Blue recovered from the slip enough to thrust his hand directly in the monster's face, phalanges clutching his greatest weapon; Almost immediately, silence encompassed the battlefield. His fellow Star Sanses and their opponents gazed at him in shock.

Light blue eyelights hesitantly drifted upward. The axe blade hovering mere centimeters above Blue's skull had frozen in place. Its wielder seemed far more focused on inspecting the object before him rather than anything else. Said object, or "weapon," was a tan semicircle shape with ruffled bits of leaf green and yellow/white cheesy strands poking out the edges.

"Taco?" Blue asked, uncertainly.

Horror said nothing in response; Once several awkward minutes of staring past, the bulky skeleton popped the axe into his inventory before picking Blue up beneath the arms and hoisting him over his shoulder. His new cargo squeaked from the unexpectedness of the action but otherwise did nothing to retaliate. After all, it wasn't the first time something like this had happened. Meaning it came as no surprise when Horror turned around and started walking away from the battlefield while carrying him.

Ink and Dream, on the other hand, failed to foresee this outcome. Evident by the fact that they simultaneously shouted in distress.

"No, Blue!"

"Hold on a moment- I'll save you!"

"Don't worry. I'll be back in time for movie night." Blue called over his shoulder, giving a reassuring smile that didn't quite manage to convince his two teammates.

"Movie night is four days from now!" Dream rushed after the retreating monster carrying his oddly compliant friend.

Meanwhile, the Guardian of Negativity followed after and growled, "Horror, you better not be taking him to the mansion. We don't even know if he is house trained, and you haven't checked him for fleas yet!"