Doodle

Summary: Only the maturest humor here today.

(Warning: This chapter contains adult humor

(Warning: This chapter contains adult humor.)

A congregation of stubby crayons scraped across a piece of paper, moving in lines and circles, then drew (no pun intended) away

Palette grinned down at his scribble-y masterpiece and rushed off to show his parents.

They awaited in the kitchen- i.e., the room with all the pokey-hurty things the little inklet was not allowed to touch.

Dream noticed him enter the room first and smiled warmly, observing the crumpled paper in his hands. "Hello, Pal! What do you have there?"

He proudly puffed out his chest, lifting the picture for both skeletons to see.

The Guardian of Positivity gasped in (mock) amazement. "Aw, it's beautiful. It seems we have a talented young artist on our hands."

Ink blinked and examined the colorful lines and loops. A snort soon brushed past his teeth. "Hah, it looks like a penis!"

Dream gaped in shock at the other, seemingly lost for words.

Meanwhile, Palette's brows furrowed as he looked questioningly at his parents. "What's a pen-is?"

"Well, it's-"

Dream shrieked, slapping a hand over the elder artist's jaws. "Ink, no! He's too young for that!"

Palette stared at the horrified faces of his many uncles (Cross, Killer, Dust, Horror, and Nightmare), calmly sipping his tea before stating, "And that's how my father gave me a concept of genitalia at the age of four."

"I always told Dream he should have raised his standards." The Guardian of Negativity hissed, appalled by the tale.

The target-souled skeleton beside him snickered. "Sorry, boss, but I'm pretty sure he raised something else instead."

Nightmare sighed, pinching the bridge of his nasal cavity. "Killer?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

Killer leveled the dark lord with a deadpan expression. "Your input is noted but not appreciated and shall henceforth be ignored."