Horseskeletons of The Apocalypse

Summary: FGOD!Error finds himself with... interesting companions. (AKA a short bout of randomness)

"How did my life become this?" Error groaned, holding his skull in his hands

The Anti-Void - his empty prison - had three new permanent residents. A crazed glitch (much like himself), some Horrortale abomination who was determined to kill anything and everything, and a childish virus that could wipe worlds clean. Said virus clung to him while the two others were at each others' throat, arguing about Fate. Apparently, they loathed her because she manipulated them and destroyed another AU. 

I guess I need to put an end to their fight before they break something.

He gently took ahold of the white-boned skeleton attached to his waist, "Al-l-right, Pestilence, time to-to let go-o."

"That is not Paper Crane's name!" The newly dubbed Paper Crane pouted.

Error detached the other and approached the duo, "War, Famine- Break it up. I have no time for this, and no patience to deal with it."

Instead of stopping, the white-blue hooded glitch used his strings to pull Error closer and into a hug. His echoing voice rumbled, "Fear not, Brother. I shall protect you from this knave." 

"Yer bro's dead, idiot. Fate offed 'im" The Horrortale reject hissed, " 'sides, I saw 'im first!" With that said, he forcefully joined the (now very awkward) hug.

A gasp sounded. "HUGS!" And, now, Paper Crane had joined the group hug. 

Error stared at the ceiling of the Anti-Void, pondering many things. Was this Fate's revenge for the llama incident? Where did these skeletons come from? But, most importantly: What has my life become?