Visiting Friends (1)

A/N: I hadn't intended to post this story until later in October, but I don't have anything else ready to post, and this note is mildly important.

The 5k special may be further delayed since, yesterday, my computer decided to journey into the great beyond to fulfill its true calling as a paperweight. Meaning: I lost everything I had prepared for the special. Instead of dwelling on what used to be, I am going to switch things up a bit and ask you one question: How do you feel about an ask event for the meantime?

All characters will be available for questions, pranks, and possibly even dares; This includes story variants, like Reaper from "Your Ghost" and Reaper from "Grand Theft Latte." (Characters might be given nicknames to avoid confusion.) And, based on the character's experiences, it may later be referenced in their story or affect it in some way.

____________________________________________________________

Summary: Where Blue goes, his demons follow.

(Warning: This chapter contains mild swearing

(Warning: This chapter contains mild swearing.)

Soft, white clouds lagged across the sky

Soft, white clouds lagged across the sky. A bright gaseous ball that many called the 'sun' slowly climbed through the blue expanse, aspiring to reach its peak. The daylight filtered past the pastel orange curtains of the standard Undertale brothers' house and illuminated the skeletons playing about and chatting inside. On the old green sofa, Edge and Classic swapped their best puns with each other while their brothers clattered around in the kitchen, cooking up a storm. The two royal guardsmen had entered a daring dual of cookery. Only the most excellent pasta dish would win. Stretch sat at the table with crossed arms and his chin resting on the wooden surface, ensuring that the passionate chefs did not start a fire. 

Their little monthly get-together seemed perfect. Everyone was getting along and having a fun time. However, someone was absent from the group. That someone being a skeleton who was known for a signature dish (tacos) and a gentle smile that could melt the heart of the wildest beast. Blue, the cheery older brother of Underswap Papyrus, had yet to arrive at the designated house for their usual activities- a cook-off/pun-off, dinner, board games, and a movie night. In fact, the other missed out on the past two gatherings. Each time he gave an excuse that fell somewhere along the lines of having something important to take care of or being busy. And, surprisingly, Blue agreed to attend this time.