Unicorn

Summary: Aren't its demonic howls majestic?

(Warning: This chapter contains mild swearing

(Warning: This chapter contains mild swearing.)

Over time, Sci had seen some very interesting and bizarre things from his future selves

Classic simultaneously breaking the laws of physics and logic by creating a hotdog stack starting on the ceiling.

Killer dancing the night away and conning gullible Sanses out of their coats at a random Star Sanses celebration he most certainly did not receive an invitation to.

Horror stuffing - and this was no tiny exaggeration - an entire, fully-cooked turkey into his mouth before scuttling under a bed like a monster in those frightening human stories.

(A sight Sci wished he could unsee but would no doubt be haunted by for the rest of his life.)

And, of course, Dust marketing his unholy crossover between Life, Twister, Clue, and Monopoly: LTCM or, as it was alternatively known as, Suffer, the ultimate game designed to inflict the most misery and rage.

However, despite all those things, Geno standing in awe beside a glistening white, rainbow-maned unicorn took the cake.

The scientist raised a brow and carefully trod the pale yellow brick path leading up to Star Sanses' base's main entrance. "Uh... Why does Geno have a unicorn?"

Red, his datemate, who had been sitting on the front steps while fiddling with his phone, glanced up. "I don't know. Because they're attracted to the pure of heart or some shit like that?"

As if to prove otherwise, Geno cackled manically atop his majestic steed- which opened its soft, dainty muzzle to reveal two rows of razor-sharp teeth and released a spine-chilling roar.

They soon galloped after an unfortunate Sans admiring the vast gardens, screaming threats of destruction and inevitable death.

Or, in the unicorn's case, growling like a rabid wolf.

The (unsurprisingly) hoodie-clad skeleton promptly cried out in fear, causing many other Sanses to look their way and shout as they fled the bloody glitch, who seemed to be having far too much fun if the manic grin on his face was any indication.

Sci grimaced, glancing away. "That doesn't look very 'pure of heart.'"

Red shrugged. "Maybe it's an Underfell unicorn."

"...I guess that's possible."

Together, the two watched the spectacle in silence until a familiar, dark-cloaked figure approached while gingerly nursing a large styrofoam cup of coffee.

Said figure, Reaper, then stopped next to them and proceeded to watch alongside them.

"Are you not going to do something about that?" Sci asked. His hand gestured toward the implied scene filled with horrid laughter and screams in the distance.

The God of Death shook his skull and dismissively replied, "Nah. He'll calm down within the next two or three hours." His expression turned sour for a moment before he added, "Hopefully, without killing anyone. I've already done more than enough work today, and I don't fancy filling out any further paperwork. For anyone. That includes you and your timeline variants."

"B-but I haven't killed anyone."

Reaper only chose to eye him incredulously in response.

"Sci?" Red curiously questioned as he slipped his phone into his inventory, crimson eyelights focused on his datemate.

"I haven't killed anyone, I swear!" The scientist adamantly protested and defensively lifted his hands, taking a step back from their gazes.