Chapter 1

(Hellooo! Welcome to my first story (:, Just a small disclaimer, although this story does have the BTS members and other idols members names, they do not reflect the real people. Ah-Ri is also just a random name I chose. Okay enjoy!)

Bang

That was it

I knew exactly what I had been training all these years for

I felt I had no purpose until that very moment

Bang

The same image comes back to me even when I close my eyes

I couldn't make a sound because I would meet the same fate

All I could do was sit and wait for the right time to escape

.....................................................................................................................................

The Black Diamond

A dynasty where my parents were treated like royalty, servants willing to do anything for them. Each hall of the mansion is covered head to toe in paintings and jewels that feel somewhat familiar but I've only seen them in this house. A room full of weapons that I wasn't allowed in....yet. There were so many secrets to this house that I would sneak off to discover growing up. Secret tunnels, secret rooms...I even made one a spare room for myself where I would hide things such as books and things I would find from the gardens when I was actually allowed outside. I managed to convince one of the maids to get me some pencils and paper and outside of training I'd spend my time reading and drawing. Since I couldn't go to school I was mainly homeschooled and taught myself how to read and write. 

Although my parents had anything they wanted at the click of their fingers. My position here wasn't like that of my mother and father. Quite the opposite actually, biologically I was their child but they didn't raise me. I was raised by maids and the only opportunity I had to spend with my parents was training. You see the black diamond isn't a normal business. All I know is it's involved with the mafia somehow, I've always been interested in the history of this group, however, my parents would never really elaborate on it. The story goes that every child born into the business had the same goal, you simply couldn't choose. I was training to be somewhat of an assassin, protecting the black diamonds most important members...aka my parents. Sure, I was their kid but to them, I was just another member fighting to protect them. Ever since I was 8 years old, I've been forced to train, use weapons and push myself to my limit both physically and mentally. It was exhausting but there was no other option, to my parents......everything had to be perfect.

There weren't many children in this place, I was a lonely child so things would be a lot more difficult growing up. Althiugh there were many people in this house, I wasn't really allowed to socialise. My parents taught me at a young age

"You don't need anyone to depend on, in a fight it's either you or them. You trust no one"

It's one of the reasons I'm stuck in my room glued to the books I manage to sneak from the library. That's how I learn about the outside world. I've always wanted to go to a beach, somewhere peaceful where I have no worries and can just watch the world go by. But whilst I was here.... that would just be a dream.