Chapter 29

Mature content

Namjoons POV

I don't know how to deal with this situation, Two of my brothers...who aren't actually my brothers, one of them threatened Taehyung and the other almost attacked Yoongi....sat in front of me with nothing but smiles on their faces. "One of you needs to explain what the hell is going on and where the others are". "Hyung we have no idea what you're talking about-" Five stops as Yoongi points the blade at his neck. "Don't give any dumb shit like that, You woke me up and I don't like it when I'm woken up so get talking or I'll send your precious boss a little message". I place my hand on his shoulder. "Easy Yoongi". "Fine as you may have guessed, we aren't really Hoseok and Jungkook and er..well, Jimin isn't exactly Jimin". Seven states and I sit down and rub my head. "Tae can you go get whoever he is". He nods and leaves the room and comes back with Jimin, the same red eyes as the others. 

I call Jin into the room and him and Taehyung block the door, myself and Yoongi sit down in front of them. "One of you start talking" Yoongi growls. "As I mentioned before, we aren't really them, we're clones I guess, Jimin is actually known as six". I nod. "So do the rest of us have clones?". "Yup all except him". Six points at Taehyung and I raise a brow. "Why Tae?". "Pretty simple really, The boss couldn't bring himself to clone his own son". All of our eyes widen...so it is Chul. I hear Taehyung punch the wall in anger. "I fucking knew it! That bastard took her and has now done this". He scowled. "Jin, can you take him out for a second for a breather? We've got it from here". "Sure thing Joon, you know I have a good sense of hearing so if anything happens I'll know about it". I smile and nod as they head out of the room. 

I turn my attention back to...them. "So are the rest alive?" Yoongi asks and all three of them nod, We both sigh with relief. "Don't know how long for but for now they are...I wouldn't say unharmed though". I look at five and raise a brow, he gives a half-smile. "What have you done with them". I say through clenched teeth. "Your boys are fine, it's your little sister" I stand up, walk over and grab fives neck. "What. Did. You. Do. To. Her". All he did was laugh, is this bastard mocking me. "We didn't do anything, in fact, it was all you, Yoongi and Jin.". I let him go and look at Yoongi. "What the fuck are you talking about?" Yoongi says and Seven turns on the tv. We all turn our attention to the news story.

"A man was found with his throat cut at a masquerade ball last night. The man who hasn't been identified is reported to be a part of a mafia group. Witnesses state a female and three males were caught leaving the scene where the man was found. The female was described to have purple hair and blue eyes with a tattoo on her shoulder. The males will not be identified but what I can say is they are part of a boy group and have been connected to the large mafia group known as the red fox.". 

4 sketches representing myself, Yoongi, Jin and Ri all came up on the screen. "JIN GET IN HERE NOW". Yoongi shouts and he runs in. "What-what happened I-" He stopped as he looked at the screen. "Joon...why are drawings of us three and Ri on tv." We all turned to hear laughs from the clones. "Oh you are so fucked, That masquerade ball is one of the biggest mafia balls in the country. As you may know, Ri is basically the heir to the black diamond, so when her identity is revealed and that it seems like you guys are working for them too. Man it will not end pretty for any of you." Six states and I sit down and drop my head. I feel like this is all my fault, If I had recognised Ri sooner she probably wouldn't be in this mess. "Hyungs, tie them up in the spare room....I'll deal with them later I need to go speak to Tae". They both nod as I walk out of the room, this is not going to be easy.

I walk into Taes room, he has his knees to his chest and his head down. "Tae, I need to talk to you about something" "Can it wait Hyung...I'm really not in the mood" He says in a muffled tone as he doesn't look up. I sit down on the bed, sigh and ruffle his hair. "I don't think it can". He looks up slowly and wipes his eyes, his eyes look so puffy so he's clearly been crying. "Hyung...who are they, they aren't my friends, they aren't my brothers and Ri...is she even alive I" He starts crying again and I pull him in for a hug, I rub his back as he cries on my shoulder. "We have some sort of information, but there's good news and bad news" He looks at me and sniffles. "The good news is...they're all alive, Ri too". His eyes light up and he smiles but then he remembers. "And the bad news?" I sigh. "I'll just show you" I get up the news story on my phone and show it to him. He stares silently, I can't imagine what he's feeling right now. His own father is behind all of this. "Joon this...this is all my fault" "What? No it isn't what are you talking about?" "If I didn't have feelings for Ri, then she wouldn't of been tied up in this mess" "Tae no stop it, You didn't know your father would do this...besides Ri was born into this, she had no choice. It just was a coincidence that you guys met". He nods and puts his head down. "I miss her...I miss the others too, I just hope they're at least together looking after each other". I rub his shoulder. "I'm sure they are, they wouldn't let anything happen to each other....now, we just need to find them". 

Jungkooks POV

I slowly wake up and look down to see Ri sleeping soundly in my arms, God she's so beautiful. I go to move slightly but the cover flips up a bit and then I remembered, we are both completely naked and we fell asleep after last night. I feel myself blush hard as I gently stroke her hair and traced a finger down her back, she shuffles slightly and immediately I'm caught off guard when she turns around and shuffles back into me....has she been awake the whole time. Is she even awake and is she aware of what she just did because it's now put us in a position that could make me go crazy if she moves. 

I wrap my arms around her and I hear her slightly mumble 'mmmm', I bite my lip because it's so hot. I still can't even tell if she's awake but at this point, I don't care, I move her hair slightly and start nibbling her ear and places kisses on her shoulder. "Kookie" she mumbles. "Hmm so you are awake" I carry on placing kisses on her shoulder as I hold her waist, I hear her slightly moan and I pull her closer towards me. "Carry on moaning like that I'll have to do something about it you know" I whisper in her ear and I see her bite her lip. "What if I want you to do something about it". My eyes widen slightly as I feel her move against me, I smirk and sit up, pin her down on the bed and get on top of her. "You are so cheeky". She smiles devilishly at me and winks. I growl slightly and go down and start kissing her neck, she starts moaning in my ear and it's the hottest thing I've ever heard. 

"Ri I wanna ask you something" I pull up and look at her. "I know we're stuck here but I...for so long, even back when I was first getting to know you I liked you...but I knew you liked Taehyung so I wanted to let you choose your own path." She pulled me down into her arms. "When I heard he broke up with you because he thought you were having a thing with Namjoon it angered me so much that he hurt you. After you went missing I wanted to do everything in my power to find you, sometimes I even skipped practise so I could try to look for you, When I ended up here and I woke up and saw your face...I think...I think at that point I realised I definitely had feelings for you....I just had this overwhelming feeling of I just wanted to hold you and never let go.". 

Her face goes completely red and she starts to stroke my hair and she kissed my forehead. "Jungkook this is gonna be embarrassing but when it came down to the pairing, I hoped I was paired with you, Whenever I've been away from you I've just thought of you, I kept daydreaming about you and then I realised I had feelings for you too.". I looked up at her and she smiled. Did I hear that correctly, she likes me....SHE LIKES ME. "Ri....will you be my girlfriend?" She has a big smile on her face and she pulls me in for a long soft kiss. "I will Kookie". I smile at her and kiss her again and pull her to my chest and cuddle her. "Now I thought you were going to do something about me moaning earlier". I look down and see her smirking, So she's still in a playful mood. "Oh don't worry I'll do something about it"

I pulled the cover over us and the rest is bliss.