Chapter 13

After a month of working and going on secret dates with Taehyung, it was the day of the concert. I was nervous because this was my first concert where crazy fans were going to be screaming in my ear, But at least I'd have Taehyung right in front of me. Everything felt like a rush since I had to do Taes makeup and get down into my seat. Luckily he had back up makeup artists to do touch-ups throughout the show so I could watch the whole thing. I wished all the boys' good luck and got down to my seat. Luckily the security knew who I was so I didn't have to explain why I had a camera around my neck.

 Luckily the security knew who I was so I didn't have to explain why I had a camera around my neck

This is what Ri is wearing

Soon after what felt like ages and crazy fans looking at me weirdly for having a camera. The show started, I felt like my ears were going to bleed with the fangirls screaming each other the boys' names. Each of them appeared individually, they looked unreal and then he appeared. Even though I saw him only an hour beforehand...I felt like I was going to melt at how gorgeous he looked. A black and white patterned shirt, dark brown fluffy hair over his face...those eyes. He noticed me and he tried to hide his smile and gave me a quick wink. 

Their latest album Map of the soul 7 had released just the week before and they started off with one of their new songs, Boy with Luv. This dance was so cute and I couldn't help but just feel a wave of happiness wash over me as I watched them perform. I snapped random pictures of each of the boys. Jungkook noticed me and ran to the end of the stage, girls started screaming as he did a heart sign as I snapped a photo, He's so adorable. 

After a few more songs they took a quick interval. I started to go through my pictures when I felt eyes over my shoulder. "Are you like a weirdo who just takes pictures of them?" A random blonde girl asked me and I turned around. "Erm no..haha..I actually work for big hit". I showed my badge and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah sure...so you are like close to the boys?". "Erm I guess? I mean I write articles on them so I have a relationship with them in a professional way". She looked me up and down and rolled her eyes again...what was this girls problem? I guess maybe jealously since I actually worked with them. 

I turned back to my camera and heard talking behind me and laughing. I carried on going through the photos and started to change the lens when I was bumped in the back by the blonde girl and dropped my lens to where it smashed. I look back with anger in my eyes. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! You've just broke my fucking lens". She laughs at me "Oops sorry" She says sarcastically and laughs with her friend next to her. "Guess you can't be a creep anymore". I growled slightly and turned back and picked up the broken lens. I didn't even realise the concert had started again because I was full of anger and had to stop myself from crying. "OH MY GOD TAEHYUNG OH MY GOD". I heard the girl scream behind me and I looked up to see Tae leaning over the barrier looking at me. "Are you okay?" He mouthed and I shook my head and showed him the broken lens. He leaned closer. "After these couple of songs I'll get one of the security guards to bring you a new one". I smiled at his generosity and he jumped back on stage. I looked over my shoulder to see the girl with her mouth wide open, all I could think to do was smirk at her.