Chapter 24

Namjoons POV

Things have been quiet.....too quiet for my liking. Since we had the album release not long ago, we've had to try to carry on as normal. I can tell the group feels defeated, especially Taehyung. Chanhee, Sunwoo and Younghoon have also been working tirelessly to try to find Ri but we don't have a lot to go on. It's like she's vanished into thin air. 

The weird thing about this, the last couple of days I've noticed Hobi being kind of withdrawn, I understand we are all worried but he seems very distant. He was the one trying to cheer everyone up and put so much work into trying to find her but now it's like he's almost given up. He hardly talks unless he has to and we are all basically banned from his room, Once he goes in there for the night we don't see him again till morning, It's really weird.

We had arranged outside of our schedule to go to Taehyungs parents house to check any cameras to see what happened to Ri. Myself, Jimin and Tae headed to the house, Jungkook went to Ri's aunts to explain the situation and keep her safe, whilst the others stayed back at the dorms to try to collect more information, I suggested to Chanhee, Sunwoo and Hoon to join them. 

We arrived at the house and was greeted by Taes mother. "Hello my darlings, what brings you here? OH CHIM CHIM my little baby come here". She ran to Jimin and started pinching his cheeks, I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. "Mum something has happened and we need your help." She stopped and looked at Taehyung concerned. "What's going on honey?". I stepped forward. "Mrs Kim, I'm afraid Ri has been missing for almost two weeks now and we have no idea what's happened, the last place she was seen was here so we were wondering if you had any cameras we could possibly check to see what happened". She gasped and I saw tears form in her eyes, Yuna was like a mother to all of us and I know she took a liking to Ri, so I can imagine this will affect her. "Oh my god, yes yes of course come in right away". We walked in and she showed us to the security room. "There's a camera at the front door and as you walk into the hallway that you should be able to check. Taehyung told me what happened so I assume she just headed straight out.". I nodded and we looked on the cameras. 

"Wait stop it". Jimin stated as I paused the footage, he pointed into the corner of the hallway camera. "Look, isn't that her?". We saw a figure opening and closing doors randomly. "What is she doing?" I asked. "Looking for the bathroom maybe? There are a lot of rooms in this house and none really have signs on them." Taehyung stated, we carried on playing the footage and I paused as she went into a room and didn't come back out for a while. "Tae...is that a bathroom?". He shook his head so I raised a brow. "It's a supply cupboard, we just keep random boxes in there that Taehyungs father doesn't need". Yuna spoke up and I nodded. Jimin carried on playing the footage as we saw Ri sprint out the room. "Wait go back a bit Jimin". I said and he rewinded it back. "Why was she running out of there so quickly, Yuna you said there are random boxes in there?". She nodded. "Do you mind if I have a look in there?". I asked. "Of course go ahead". I let the other two stay back to carry on looking at the footage as I headed into the closet. 

There's was nothing except a few empty boxes, there had to be something here right? She wouldn't run out like that from some empty boxes. I rubbed my chin in thought. Unless...someone got rid of whatever she found I thought. Suddenly the door opened. "Namjoon, i think you might want to see this". Jimin stated as I went with him back to the room. "Right there look, the footage has been edited". We rewatched as one second Ri was in the frame and the next it was like she popped out of frame. It didn't look like she ran out of frame so it has definitely been edited. "So it looks like about 40 seconds is missing so something happened in that timeframe, Yuna did anyone break-in or anything when she was there". "Not that I know of, I just can't think what could've happened". "I can," Taehyung said bluntly. "It's obvious isn't it, dad had something to do with this". Yuna glared at Taehyung. "How dare you, why would Chul do anything to hurt Ri?". I stared at Tae as to say 'Do not say anything. "He's been very just...weird with her mum, the way he looks at her and speaks to her it's creepy". She sighed. "But does that give any indication that he would hurt her?". 

Suddenly I got a phone call from Yoongi so I stepped out of the room.

Hey, everything okay?

Joon something weird is going on, Jungkook has just gone missing. 

Wait what...I thought he was at Ri's aunts house?

He was, he apparently left there about 2 hours ago and he hasn't come back. We called her to see if he was still there and she told us he left a while ago. We've tried calling him, texting him but...he's gone too.

Fuck 

I rub my head and breathe out. 

Okay well we have some information so we will come back and try locate him. We need to be careful now.

I hung up and stepped back into the room. "Guys we have to go, Thank you, Mrs Kim, for the help, we will keep you updated with what is happening. Until then just keep safe.". She nodded and we left the house. Taehyung was in a bad mood, completely silent the whole car journey back. I explained the situation about Jungkook as we arrived back at the dorms. I gathered everyone into the living room. "So we looked on the cameras, the footage has definitely been cut, there's about 40 seconds of footage missing. What's strange aswell is she went into a supply closet and a few minutes later came rushing out, I went in there and there's nothing but empty boxes. So whatever she found has been taken. Tae now thinks his father has something to do with this". Hoseok looked concerned at him. "Chul? Why would he do anything?". "Oh now you care, what happened the last few days Hobi you've been so withdrawn". He shrugged his shoulders and I sighed. "Guys this is not the time to argue, we have two people missing now we need to-". I stopped as I heard the door open and shut.

I rushed out to see who it was. "Jungkook?". He looked startled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh hey Joon what's up?". "Don't hey me where the fuck have you been?!". He laughed slightly. "Relax relax I just...needed some time to process the situation, her aunt was a wreck". I nodded, I guess I could see why he needed some time but why is being so nervous. I saw him rub his eyes a lot as if they were irritated. "You good?" I asked. "Huh oh...yeah I think I have something in my eye, I'm just gonna go rest for a bit". He practically rushed past me into his room, I walked back into the living room and saw Hobi rush out the room. 

I shut the door and turned to the others. "Okay is it just me or is he acting really weird recently?". "I thought it was just me, He hardly talks anymore". Yoongi said and I nodded. "It's not just you man, it's really weird and now Jungkook has randomly come back acting really shady." 

Something is going on with those two and we need to find out what.