Chapter 17

Some mature content in here!

I didn't really sleep much since we were analysing photos. The boys left early in the morning before Taehyung arrived. The nerves of meeting his parents really started to set in but I wanted to try to get through this as smoothly as possible for the sake of Tae. 

This is what Ri is wearing

I showered and picked out a nice outfit before heading downstairs to wait for Taehyung. I heard a beep outside and got into the car. I saw him look me up and down and bite his lip slightly. I felt my cheeks go really hot and I looked away. "You look beautiful Ri". I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you, don't look too bad yourself". I winked and he laughed slightly. "So where do your parents live?". I asked. "Actually not far from here, the house is huge, you've passed it multiple times on the way to work." I think for a moment then my eyes widen. "Waittt the mansion is their place?". He nods and I gasp. "Just how rich are your parents?". He laughs slightly "Too rich honestly". 

We pull into the gates of the large house and I'm starstruck by just how big it is. Flowers hanging in baskets were perfectly kept, but the standout was a huge doorway leading into the house. "Ahh, my dear Taehyung you're here!"  Who I assume is his mother ruffles his hair slightly. She had long beautiful curly brown hair with piercing brown eyes just like Taehyung. "Ah, and you must be Ri". She comes over and hugs me tightly. "Your hair is absolutely gorgeous, Tae you weren't kidding when you said how pretty she was". Both me and Taehyung blushed slightly and he looked down nervously...how cute. "Hello ma'am" I bow slightly and she laughs. "Oh honey you don't need to do all that with me, Just call me Mrs Kim". "Okay..Mrs Kim". She pinches my cheeks slightly "Oh you are just the cutest thing...please come inside!". She walks ahead as I walk with Tae. "You weren't kidding with the babying" I whispered. "Oh trust me she's worse with Jimin". I laugh quietly and head inside the house.

I slowly walk through the long halls just admiring the decor. High ceilings with chandeliers everywhere. A floor to ceiling wall of just roses stood out in the middle of the hall. In front of it a beautiful fountain...man these people were rich. I felt Taes hand slip into mine as they intertwined. We came to a large door where two maids opened it to a huge room with a long stretched dining table. Bottles of champagne and other assortments of alcohol were placed in the middle alongside a massive bouquet of flowers. 

I didn't notice at first a man sat at the very end of the table. His eyes watching me like a hawk. I felt Taes hand on my shoulder as to signal to stand still. "Ah, Taehyung my boy you finally brought her here". The man leaned forward, picked up a glass and sipped his wine. "Well, come here girl don't be shy". I gulped slightly as I heard Tae whisper. "Call him sir, he's very particular about that". I nod slightly and walk over to him. He put his glass down and stared at me almost intensely like he was analysing my features. "What is your name young lady?". I shuffled a little uncomfortably. "Uhm...It's Ri sir." He closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair. "Ri hmm...flows right off the tongue doesn't it" He looked at me with a slight smirk which made me cringe inside. "My name is Chul, I'm Taehyungs father and I see you have already met my wife Yoona". "Y-yes sir". "Well". He took my hand and placed a kiss on it and looked up at me "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance". He looked me up and down as I walked back and sat next to Tae, he quickly grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I could tell he was annoyed at his dad for making me uncomfortable but I rubbed my thumb on his hand to show I was okay.