Chapter 31

WARNING: VIOLENCE

Ris POV

"I'm the worst" 

That phrase just kept replying in my mind, a version of myself labelled as the worst. How do you even take that in...what has she done?

"I know what you're probably thinking...why am I the worst? Well let me tell you, you know those two people you found dead? I killed them...they didn't really put up a fight honestly, pretty weak" I felt sick hearing this. A clone of myself that is a killer, I know I've killed someone but I was forced to...this feels like she wanted to do it. 

The others still haven't woken up yet, It's kind of worrying considering it feels like it's been a while, I wonder if they have been drugged. But why did me, Namjoon and Jin wake up before them?. Nothing makes sense anymore, I just want to lie down and sleep. I look over and Jungkook and my heart just sinks, I want him to hold me, tell me everything will be okay so I can fall asleep in his arms. 

"Now I'm bored so shall we have a bit of fun?" She smirks and I feel sick to my stomach. "W-what kind of fun?" I stutter. She skips over to me and leans down to my eye level. "You're used to playing the number game huh? Why don't you pick a number and well...I don't want to ruin the surprise now do I" She giggles. "Ri don't listen to her okay she's just trying to mess with your head" Joon says calmly and she turns to him. "Look at you, being the protective big brother destroying the fun" She grabs his cheeks and shakes his head. "Stop it" I spat and she turns to me with a sarcastic shocked look on her face. "The fiesty attitude, my my, I guess that's where you get Phoenix from huh?". I breathe heavily. "Don't. Call. Me. That." I yell. "OOOOO" She giggles and gets right up in my face. "Listen pretty, you better keep your voice down or one of your little boyfriends will regret it." I feel a fire burn in me as I lean back and headbutt her, she stumbles back and I notice her nose bleeding. 

She takes her hand and wipes the blood away from her nose, I sit there smiling at her. "Oh, you wanna play dirty huh? Fine" She takes a knife out of her pocket. "Then let's play dirty". She walks over to Jungkook and pulls his head up. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM" I shout and struggle in the chair. She moves the knife slowly down just in front of his face. "Such nice soft clean skin he has" She smirks at me. Suddenly I hear a gasp of breath...oh my god he's awake! "What the...Ri? Baby are you there?" He says worried and I start crying. "Kookie I'm here, just keep calm okay?". "Why can't I see anything...and why do I feel like someone is right in front of me". "Oh honey," One says and takes off his blindfold, he opens his eyes. "Because I'm here". He smiles at her and I feel my heartbreak until she lets go of his head and he looks to the side. "Wait...WAIT WHAT" he looks at the both of us confused. "Kookie, They made a clone of me, I'm the real one," I say with tears in my eyes. He tries to struggle out of the chair but it's useless. "Hey pretty boy, I'd stop moving if I was you," One says bluntly as he looks around. "W-what happened....Namjoon...Jin?", His hyungs nod and smile weakly at him. "Hey kook, It's so good to see you". Joon says. "I missed you hyungs so much" Jungkook smiles and he turns to me and looks worried. 

One sarcastically yawns and we turn to her. "We love this little reunion moment but I wanna have some fun". She goes to Jungkook again and puts the knife near his neck. "STOP IT!" I shout. "Baby it's okay" He gulps and I clench my fists. "I said stop it, okay isn't it me you wanted? Doesn't Chul want to kill me or something? I am the heir to the black diamond so why are you doing this?" I shout and feel tears stream down my face and all she does is smirk. "Because it's fun! And I wanna make it more fun, Oh boyssss" She coos and all the clones come out and put knives to their counterpart. 

One walks over and caresses Taehyungs cheek and takes off his blindfold. He stirs and slowly starts to wake up. "Hey Taetae" she coos. "Ri...what is" He looks around and his eyes widen. Then they land on me. "What the-" One puts a knife to his neck as the others wake up. "Now Ri, pick a number why don't you?" One smirks and I clench my teeth. "No," I say through gritted teeth and One pouts. "Shame, boys" They all bring the blades closer to each other members necks, they slightly groan and I gulp. "Still won't pick?" She smirks and I breathe heavily. "Stop it" I whisper. "What was that? Did you say Seven? Aww, shame for your little boyfriend" I put my head down and feel myself shaking from anger. "Ri...If...I'm gonna get killed here..I want you to know something" Jungkook stutters. I look up at him. "I've not only just liked you since I met you...I fell for you the moment I saw you...I I love you" I see Taehyungs eyes widen and my heart sink. "Awww how cute, Shame you're going to die first, but I guess those are romantic last words. So Seven, if you please".

"NO" I shout as a wave of electricity zaps through the room and all the blades are thrown against the wall. "What the-" One looks around and then stares at me. I feel all eyes on me as I'm breathing heavily. 

Namjoons POV

"NO" 

I see Ri scream as a wave of energy bursts in the room and all the knives are plunged to the wall as if they're stuck. The glass from the hall windows have either cracked or completely smashed. I look around as glass shatters to the floor, then I lock eyes with her. Those ocean blue eyes are now a firey hot orange and she's...glowing like there's an outline of fire around her?. She closes her eyes and the rope holding her to the chair fall off with ease. A pair of wings fling out from behind her as they glow a bright orange. It's like this etheral creature has taken over her body, A few minutes ago this was my sister, a small shy girl with a firey attitude, now she looks as if she has more power than everyone strengths combined. The clones stood astonished at the sight in front of them. She gives me a small smile then looks at number one with such hatred in her eyes. "Let. Them. Go. Otherwise I will kill all of you in the blink of an eye.". 

What...what is this, what is she, where did this come...wait. 

Phoenix

Holy shit it makes sense, the orange eyes and the fire...the manipulation of energy. Is this why her father was so hard on her? To prepare her for this. One just laughed. "What the fuck is this, Chul didn't say anything about- agh" Suddenly she was rising into the neck choking, I look over and see Ri with her hand up and almost clenching her hand into a fist...is she choking her without even touching her?

"I told you, let them go or I'll kill every one of you, what part of that don't you understand". Jungkook looks over at me with a confused smile that reads 'what the fuck is going on'. I shake my head and I see Ri look at me and smile a bit. "Brother, thank you for always protecting me, but now...it's time for me to protect you". She clenches her fist as One chokes out and her neck snaps. "Holy shit!" I shout. Jungkook looks at Ri and bites his lip slightly, I guess he likes this powerful side of her. She looks at him, walks over and places a small kiss on his cheek. "I love you too Kookie" She ruffles his hair slightly as he blushes. They are honestly very cute together.

She walks over to Taehyung and smiles as he looks at her in confusion. "Hey Tae, It's good to see you, I know this must be confusing....Its confusing for me too but I'm glad you're okay and I must ask you something". He nods as he listens.

"I need your permission to kill your father"