Chapter 27

Namjoons POV

Jungkook is still acting strange, He's become like Hobi except he's more awkward and basically avoids the rest of us. What's worse is now Jimin has started too...what the heck is going on with them.

I was in my studio working on some new music when I heard a loud banging at the door. "Okay okay I'm coming". I open the door to see Chanhee panting heavily. "Namjoon...you...you have to see something right now it...it's important". He wiped his head and breathed. "Breathe dude, what's going on?". "Another one has been found dead". My eyes widen and I gather my stuff and head out with him. I get into the car with the other two and they speed off to the crime scene. "Do we know their eye colour?". "They aren't red as far as we know" I sigh. This innocent person has had their life taken, I'm even more scared about Ri still being alive. "Do we know how she apparently died?". "It seems like she was shot multiple times".

Since our organisation kind of worked with the police...well paid the police to give us information, we were able to get a report of what happened and anything that was found on the body. She didn't have a burn mark like the last one. "Wait a minute...holy shit". Chanhee was almost in tears and I looked at him concerned. "The bracelet she's wearing...that's Ri's, I gave it to her as like a friendship bracelet...why the fuck is she wearing it?!" He threw the papers on the ground and walked off to the car. "He'll be fine, I think he just cares about Ri a lot....but this is good, this proves they have her right?". I nod. "True but whether she's alive is the other question.". The boys decide to head home so Chanhee can calm down, they drop me off back at the dorms and I walk back into...chaos.

Hoseok had Taehyung pinned against the wall, it looked like they had already had some sort of fight. "What the fuck is going on?!". Hobi turns to me with blood red eyes.....what the hell. "Hey Namjoon, or should I call you RM, I just about got sick of your little brother here insulting my boss so I thought I would teach him a lesson". His boss?. I rush over to him and try to separate them both. "Put him down, we can talk about this". I calmly say but it doesn't work, suddenly I'm met with a punch on my jaw, a hard one aswell. "Hyung just go I can handle this, Find Ri!" Taehyung shouts and I shake my head. "Where are the others?". I saw Hobi smirk. "That depends, do you want your band members or the others?". My eyes widen. "What are you talking about?". "Don't be so stupid hyung". I see Jungkook walk out into the hallway. His eyes also the same blood red colour. "Don't push it you need to tell me who you both are right now and what you want". I heard them both laugh. "Us? You don't need to worry about us, it's the hyungs you need to worry about or number two, three and four as we call them. This here is number five and I'm number seven". What is happening right now? 

I heard Yoongi open his room and sleepily walk out. "What is all the noise about I-". He looked at the situation in front of him. "Uh....". "YOONGI GO BACK IN YOUR ROOM AND LOCK IT RIGHT NOW". I shout to him. "What are you talking about?". He looks at me then looks at the others, his eyes slightly widen as he realises their eye colour. Number five looks at number seven "Get him" He commands and seven smirks and charges after Yoongi. "Shit!". He runs back into his room and locks it. "Come out Hyung, it's just me Jungkook, I just want to talk". The door immediately unlocks again and Yoongi now has him pinned against the wall with a knife against his neck. Man, I forgot he keeps just a bunch of weapons and stuff in his room. 

Yoongi practises kendo a lot by himself and even wants to use his skills in a solo video. He is probably one of the strongest out of all of us, although he is the laziest, his skills are off the charts. "I won't hesitate to kill him if you don't explain what the fuck is going on and where Ri and the others are because I know damn well my brothers don't have fucking red eyes". Number five immediately releases Taehyung, Tae runs to me. "What's going on Hyung" He whispers. "No time to think about it, these two aren't our members, so we need to get rid of them". I run into my room and grab a pistol from the drawer. I aim it at number five whilst Yoongi still has seven pinned to the wall. "Take him into the living room Yoongi, we need to have a little chat with them.". He nods and shoves seven into the room. I walk up to five and point the gun to his back. "You heard me, move". He walks in and they both sit down, Yoongi guards the door and I sit in front of them with the gun on the table. 

Time to find out what the hell is going on here. 

Jungkooks POV

I wake up feeling so warm and comfortable, I felt Ri move but I decided to keep my eyes closed. 

I had a feeling that she was staring at me, suddenly I felt a small touch on my head, almost like she was moving my hair out of my face. Don't blush Jungkook...control yourself. I wonder what she's thinking, being this close to her, I could feel my heart pounding so hard. "Do I have something on my face? Because you can't take your eyes off it". I say and open my eyes and smirk at her. She snaps out of whatever trance she's in and immediately blushes, She's so adorable. 

She hides her face in embarrassment, I laugh and yawn. She goes to move but I immediately pull her back gently, I don't want her to go, I never want her to go. I want to just hold her and protect her forever. "Can we just...stay like this for a bit longer? The other two aren't awake yet". I whisper. What am I doing...what am I saying. I noticed her go quiet "Are you okay Ri? Are you too warm?". I ask and she looks up at me and smiles....my heart is melting. "No no I'm okay it's just..." She trails off and I slightly smirk again. "Ah it's me isn't it, I'm making you blush". She hides her face again and I laugh. "If you're uncomfortable we can move, I'm just very cosy here". My head was screaming for her to say no. "Actually I'm really cosy too". YES....I felt myself smile but I wanted to jump for joy so hard. 

Hoseok and Jimin wake up and we immediately got out of each other's arms. "I see you two got all nice and cosy" Jimin teased and she rolls her eyes. She looks at me and I feel my entire face go red, she smiles and bites her bottom lip. I can just feel my heart pumping so hard when I look at her. Suddenly the door opens and Chul steps into the room. He looks at Ri and smirks slightly, God I want to punch that smug face of his so badly. I gently pull her to me and she places her head on my shoulder. "Change of plans, since little Ri here was disobedient the other day, she has to be punished, so you're going to be separated.". Ri's head shot up and I heard her whimper. "N-no please! I need them here I'm sorry". "Quiet, you'll be separated into pairs, the three of you can decide, Ri you need to come with me because I have a mission for you to complete".  Chul shouts harshly. "The last time she saw you she was beaten so I don't think so". Hoseok stands in front of both of us. "Do you wanna deal with two, three and four then? You saw what they did to her, they could easily break you". Chul smirks and she tugs on Hobis shirt. "It's okay I'll go". "No you won't" I see a tear fall and I rub her cheek. "Please don't we can protect you Ri". Jimin pleads. She shakes her head, she places her hand over mine. "They're too strong, even for the three of you, it would kill me to see any of you hurt, please just let me do whatever he wants". I sigh, I hate this, I hate all of this. "Okay just promise me you will tell us if he or any of the others do anything to you". She nods and kisses my cheek, I blush immediately and look away slightly, breathe Jungkook. She gets up and heads out of the room. "She'll be back soon, can't guarantee she won't be hurt". I growl as he leaves the room, we all sigh heavily. 

"I hate that man so much" Jimin rubs his head and I nod. "She's just a young woman trying to find out about her parents death, I didn't think any of this would happen" Hoseok states. "I know but hyungs, I'm so glad we met her and we're able to protect her for a lot of this". They both smile at me and I look away blushing again. "We we need to decide on pairs don't we" I state. "What do you mean? They've already been picked". I look at Jimin confused. "Come on it's obvious we're gonna pair you with Ri, there's definitely a spark between the two of you and we both know you will protect her no matter what". He states and I smile and pull them both in for a hug. "I will, thank you hyungs". "Besides I've noticed you help her sleep, when it was just me and her she couldn't sleep much at all, she couldn't relax but ever since you came, you hug her and she will just fall asleep immediately. So she needs the rest especially after this whatever they are making her do". Hoseok was right, she was pretty restless at first but when I slept beside her she would fall asleep more easily. Let's hope I can control my feelings around her, Because I blush this much in front of the others. 

Being alone with her I feel like I'm going to turn into a tomato.