Chapter 6

It was time for the fight and I could tell that Jungkook was slightly nervous. He was up against a new fighter for him so he wasn't sure of his skills. However, a rule in street fighting was you were put against another person with a similar skill set to you, to make it fairer. "Remember Jungkook, just stay focused and use your agility to your advantage, you're quick on your feet." Jimin assured him that he was going to be fine. We parked the car not far from the venue, in case the police came and we needed to get out of there quickly.

There were many people here to watch the fight and most likely bet on the winner. We saw Jungkook getting prepared and he put on a small mask over his eyes to somewhat conceal his identity. "His fighting name is Cooky, Luckily no one really knows it's us so we can have simple names like that" Jimin looked on and hoped his friend would succeed.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE LISTEN UP, Back here once again is the amazing Rage Rabbit". The crowd cheered including us for him. "Up against him will be none other than...Black Knight". A tallish guy stepped into the circle, Jimin's eyes widened. "Oh no...apparently this guy has been known to kill people in there.". "Wait they can do that?!" I looked at him shocked and felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Tae "With street fighting there isn't really many rules, it is possible to kill someone if you choose but you can't just grab something and stab them or like strangle them, you basically have to beat them to death for it to count". Now I was worried, Jungkook was a strong guy but I had no clue about this guy. The fight begins and Black Knight literally charges at him but he makes a swift dodge and jabs him in the jaw. "He's good". "Just wait" Jimin said with a smile. Jungkook manages to sweep underneath him to make him fall and knocks him to the floor. The crowd is full of cheers and boos all at once. Kook basically had him on the floor beating the crap out of him till he thinks he's done and gets up.

Taehyung's POV

When Jungkook turns Black Knight jumps to his feet, kicking him in the back, flooring him and starts strangling him. "Holy shit...what the fuck is he doing?!" Jimin shouts panicked. Jungkook struggles against him but he's too strong. "Tae what do we-...where's Ri?". Jimin panics as I look around and don't see her. "Erm...Tae" "What?" Jimin just points down to the floor where Ri stepped into the circle. "Oh my god...what is she-" "It seems another fighter has stepped into the ring, Surely this young girl can't do-" The announcer is speechless as all of a sudden she over Jungkook facing the Black Knight and high kicks him in the nose making him stumble and lose his grip off Jungkook. The crowd goes wild "What is she doing?!" "Isn't this cheating?" "She wants to be careful because of how small she is".  I hear mutters from the crowd.

I stand there in shock as I watch this 5'6 girl beat the shit out of a 6-foot man. "YOU EVER TRY THAT AGAIN I WILL FIND YOU AND SLIT YOUR THROAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT" She shouts at him, kicking him in the stomach and walking out, letting Jungkook get to his feet to finish him off. "What...what just happened" Jimin looked at me and we both stared at each other with no words. How the hell did she do that, how the hell did she manage to take down this strong tall guy who has probably been training for years. Why the hell did I find that so hot. Jungkook manages to keep him down and wins the fight. He collects his prize money and we scatter as soon as possible.

Ri's POV:

I walk out of the circle feeling proud of myself. I haven't had to use force like that since I was training so I'm glad I've still got it. I hide my face and run out of there as fast as I could. I waited by the car till I saw the others coming and we got in. All three of them stared at me in shock. "What...what the fuck was that Ri...how did you...what" Taehyung stuttered and I shrugged. "I uh I used to do kickboxing as a child." I lied, I had to. "I...you could've gotten seriously hurt if you weren't careful" Jungkook checked his neck and saw a faint mark. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I am thanks to you" He looked at me and smiled. "Ri do you want to stay with us tonight or head home?" Taehyung asked whilst driving. "I mean if you don't mind me staying with you again?". I could see him smile to himself, how cute. "I mean sure whatever you want to do!". He stated.