Chapter 10

I woke up to the feeling of Yeontan squirming out of my arms. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. 5:45 am. Man, it was too early but there wasn't much point in going back to sleep since the shoot was at 7. I slowly sat up and threw on a jumper and some comfy leggings and quietly went out of the room. I crept into the living room and saw Tae sleeping soundly on the sofa, his hair covered his face slightly and his mouth was slightly open, he honestly looked adorable. 

I went into the kitchen and decided to brew a coffee, It was going to be a long day for everyone so coffee was definitely a must. All of a sudden I saw a very tired looking Yoongi walk into the kitchen. "Morning Ri". I could tell he had just woken up, He slumped on one of the chairs and yawned. I giggled slightly. "Morning Yoongi, you look well-rested" I joked and he put a finger to his lips. "Shhh it's too early and I already feel like I want to sleep for a year". I shook my head sarcastically and gave him a coffee to wake him up a little. 

All of a sudden I felt a weight on my shoulder, I looked to my side and saw brown fluffy hair on my shoulder and heard a small groan. "Morning Jungkook" I ruffled his hair and he groaned more. "Too earlyyyy". I giggled slightly. "Trust me I know, Yeontan woke me up at 5:45 so I feel like I need 4 coffees to get through today" He drooped off my shoulder and slowly walked to his room to I assume get ready. "Is Tae awake?" I asked as Hobi came into the room, he shook his head and yawned. I jumped up and went over to the sofa where Taehyung was still sleeping soundly. "TaeTae" I shook him slightly and heard him slightly groan. "Taeeee it's time to wake up sleepy head". "Mmmmm no" I saw him shuffle to face away from me and I rolled my eyes and smiled. I got one of the pillows and gently hit him with it. "Ahh Riiii stop...fineee I'm awake". He sat up and pouted rubbing his sleepy eyes. He was so god damn cute. 

I waited for the boys to get ready and we headed out to the studio. Although we decided to keep the fact we were going on dates a secret, for now, He would make it very obvious. As I did his makeup for the shoot, he kept saying how excited he was for Saturday with our date. I had to shush him a lot to not make it obvious. Although I imagine the boys knew we were going on dates.

I watched as the boys did individual photoshoots and honestly...they all looked so attractive but I couldn't take my eyes off Tae, he was so captivating. It was time for the group shoot and the way Tae looked at the camera then glanced over to me, I felt like melting to the floor.

 It was time for the group shoot and the way Tae looked at the camera then glanced over to me, I felt like melting to the floor

His piercing brown eyes stared in my direction as if he was staring into my soul. Every now and again he would sneakily smirk at me when he saw me staring. I had to hide my face or look away due to the fact I was constantly blushing just looking at him. I couldn't let anything be too obvious but he was making it very difficult. 

Out of nowhere, I got a phone call, I stepped out of the room and saw it was Sunwoo calling.

Hey Woo, what's up?