Chapter 7

I walk into my small office and sit down at the computer. I decide to do a bit of research on my parents' death. I never really wanted to look into it but ever since speaking about it with Tae...I felt like I needed to know something. I looked at some documents online and found something interesting...my parents do have a death certificate and so do I. I have no idea why and how I have a death certificate considering...I'm alive but I needed to find out more. 

After hours of research, I discovered that I was in fact declared deceased by none other than...my aunt. Which I guess makes sense because she thought I was dead. And I imagine she would need to keep it authorised to protect my identity. Wow...to think that everyone that knew me thinks I'm deceased. I just can not let the boys find out...especially Tae. I was so invested in my computer that I didn't notice who was in front of me. I look up and jump out of my seat, Taehyung was sat on the small sofa opposite my desk on his phone. "JESUS WHEN DID YOU GET THERE?!" I quickly clicked off what I was researching to the work I was meant to be doing. "Hey!, Sorry I didn't mean to scare you I've only been here for a few minutes don't worry. But I do have something to ask of you". I look at him and notice him looking down messing with his hands. "Well I erm...I have a concert coming up in a week so I'm going to be quite busy".  He paused for a moment"Which means I wouldn't see you a lot" I heard him mutter under his breath and I slightly smiled, He looked up at me. "So I had an idea.....would you like to maybe be like a makeup artist for us...well for me". I blushed slightly...being up close to Tae a lot will definitely make me nervous but my heart was screaming yes to do it. 

"I'd really like that! So does that mean I won't do this job anymore". "Oh no you'd be kind of doing both I guess, your pay will increase so this is your main job but I guess the makeup part is whenever I'll have a photo shoot or a concert. We have a photoshoot for the promotion of Black Swan in a few days so I was wondering if you would like to come over to my place after work to practise?". This guy really wants to spend a lot of time with me...and I'm not complaining because I want to see him a lot too. "I mean sure!" His face lit up with excitement and it's one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. "Great! Well, I'll leave you to your work and see you later". He got up and left as I continued with my work, man I know I have feelings for him but is it a wise decision to spend so much time with him?. This isn't what you're here for Ri, you're getting distracted...but he's so cute and attractive and kind...AH.

I finished my work for the day and went to find Taehyung. I stepped into the lift and went down a couple of floors, the door opened and I saw Jimin. He had dyed his hair a dark blue and it really suited him, he was so cute and attractive at the same time. "Oh hey Ri!, Tae has told me you're going to be his makeup artist". I nodded and smiled. "He's actually really excited for it, It makes me happy to see him happy" He leaned against the wall. "Has he asked you yet?" I turned and looked at him confused. "Asked me what?". He laughed slightly "Gonna take that as a no, don't worry he will eventually."  We got to the bottom of the building and walked out together...Wonder what Jimin was talking about. We saw Tae with the others and he smiled when he saw me. "Ready to go Ri?" I smiled and nodded. 

I hopped in the car with the boys and sat on Taes lap as usual. "Tae if you're going to be with Ri we need a bigger car don't we?" Yoongi joked and Tae lightly hit his arm as I facepalmed. We arrived back at the dorm and I followed Tae to his room. We were allowed to borrow his makeup from the other artists so I could practise, I was no expert...I've only ever done my own makeup or done makeup on Sunwoo as a joke when he was asleep. So this may take a while to master.

I sat down on his bed as Yeontan hopped up and snuggled into my lap. He was so adorable and felt so comfortable around me even though I was new. "Okay so this is the look that I need for this shoot because it's like a black swan I'm gonna be wearing these huge black wings. So I wanted a little feather on my eye to sort of go with the outfit". He showed me a sketch and it was a black smokey eye look with some feathers stuck onto one eye. "Okay, I think I can handle this". He sat in front of me and we stared at each other for a moment before he smiled. Focus Ri...focus. He closed his eyes and I started blending the eyeshadow. Every now and again I asked him to open his eyes and he looked better and better as time went on. God, I felt like I could slather makeup all over his face and he would still be so attractive. 

I managed to stick the feathers on and finished off his face makeup. "Okay I think I'm done". I stated and he opened his eyes....He looked so mysterious yet so hot at the same time. "How does it look?" "Well...I gotta say I am impressed at myself" I smirked slightly and giggled. I handed him a mirror and he looked shocked as he looked at his face from different angles. "It's perfect" He fixed his hair so it draped over his face slightly. "I will be right back". He got up and left the room, after a few minutes he came back and my phone beeped with a notification. I checked my phone and saw the BTS twitter page had tweeted. I opened it and dropped my phone on the bed. He had posted a shirtless picture with the makeup with the caption 

Got a new makeup artist...what do you think?

 I went bright red and saw him smirk at me. "I think you're gonna do great for this photoshoot.". I smiled and petted Yeontan. "Oh Tae...I wanted to ask something". He sat on the bed to face me. "Yeah?" "I saw Jimin in the lift and he asked me have you asked me yet...what did he mean by that?". I saw him blush and facepalm. "God damn it Jimin". He sighed and shook his head. "I'm sorry he did that...he wasn't meant to but I might aswell ask you now". He shifted a little closer to me. "I erm...was...wondering if you erm....wantedtogoonanotherdatewithme" He said very fast and quietly. I looked at him confused. "Uh...repeat that?" He did the exact same thing and I laughed. I held his face and got close to him. "Say it slowly". "Will you go on another date with me?". I smiled and looked down nervously."It's okay if you don't want to I didn't know if it was too soon I-" I cut him off by pecking his lips. He looked at me surprised and I smiled. "You're such a dork...I'd love to". He smiled so wide and pulled me in for a hug. 

My head was saying no but my heart was saying yes. I just hope my goal doesn't get in the way of this relationship, I really cared about him and I wanted this to work, I just have to be very careful with what I tell him. 

I'd hate to lie to him but I have to protect him.