Chapter 14

A/N: Just a little note throughout this chapter, When I say 'the boys' I'm referring to Sunwoo, Chanhee and Younghoon...enjoy (:

Today was the day of the heist. I felt so nervous especially since this was my first proper mission involving break-ins. The boys had been staying at my house for the past couple of days keeping an eye on my aunt. She insisted she didn't need protecting but since I had been spending time with Taehyung and was at the concert, I wanted them to stay just to be safe. Namjoon gave me his number after the concert so we could keep in contact easily and I messaged him to come to the house so we could make a plan. 

All five of us were sat up in my room on the floor. Namjoon's associates had printed off a blueprint layout of the museum which we could use to plan our way in and way out. "If we went in through here then maybe we could sneak in through there" I pointed at a few points on the paper. "Butttt if we came in through this way wouldn't it be easier". Namjoon pointed at different places and I raised my brow. "How would that even work, there are security cameras all in that one room, we'd be going right into a death trap!" I stated. "That's why we have these guys to turn off the cameras". We both stared at each other with our eyes squinted as the boys covered their mouths to not laugh. "Okay okay children calm yourselves how about this". Hoon cuts in and turns the paper. "There's this chute at the top of the building you can go down into the vent system, you follow along this path and you're basically right above the room, you bust down ruff and tuff a bit, get some names out of them and boom. Get out of there.". "Hmm yeah okay but what about oh I don't know the guns they will one hundred percent have?". I looked at Hoon in disbelief of his plan...we knew this wasn't going to be that simple. 

He sighed and looked at me. "Look Ri, I know this isn't going to be simple but look at you two...you have both trained for years to deal with this shit. Ri you told me how your father would literally throw anything at you and you dodged it perfectly, rocks...boxes...heck even knives at one point. You have the skills to take them down, both of you do.". I wanted to believe his words but I just couldn't help but think one slip up and we'd be done. 

As I was about to say something I got a notification on my computer. "It's from the boss" Chanhee stated. I opened the message and immediately facepalmed. "Another person has gone missing, Jung-Min...25 years old. Admitted to hospital earlier today with bad stomach pains and suspected poisoning with cyanide. Disappeared about 2 hours ago". I put my head on the desk and groaned. "What are they doing with these people? Why do they need them?". "New recruits maybe?" Sunwoo offered. "But it just doesn't make sense" I got up and walked around my room in thought. "Why take random people from the hospital" I froze for a moment and looked at the others. "Unless they are the ones making them sick or beating them up in the first place". They all looked at me confused. "Think about it, they need to get them in a vulnerable position to be able to take them more easily". "I think you're onto something there Ri, but we just need to find out why these specific people". I agreed with Namjoon and sat down to come up with a decent plan for the heist. 

7 pm. An hour before the red fox apparently strike the museum. We drove close to the location in a black van with blacked-out windows. Both myself and Namjoon were geared up in black suits, both of us equipped with knives and metal batons, I also had a grappling hook to get up to the roof. "Okay guys we're gonna hack into the museums' system and disable the cameras, Unless they are dumb enough to not of done that already, I suggest you go up to the roof and wait for the signal". We both nodded and headed towards the building. I shot the grappling hook up to the top and tested the strength before starting to climb up the wall. I pushed myself up onto the roof and helped Namjoon up to the top. 

We ran across the roof and stayed low by the chute and waited for the signal. "We have to try to be quiet in here, we have no idea what route these guys are taking" I whispered and he nodded. We heard a car screech below and voices on the ground as the men broke into the building. "That's your queue go go go!" We heard Chanhee through our earpieces and dropped down into the chute. Although we landed with a bang we waited in silence for a moment to see if we heard a reaction. When we didn't we followed the boys' instructions on which route to take. We started to crawl through the vent and as we turned a corner I heard a bang. "Ow," I looked over my shoulder and saw Namjoon had knocked his head. "Can you be any louder" I whisper shouted and he hit my leg slightly. "That really hurt, I'm a tall guy and it's a small chute what did you expect me to do?". "I don't know suck it up". I saw him roll his eyes and we carried on crawling through the vent. I stopped and froze. "Why did you-" "SHHHHH" I hushed him and pointed to the sound of voices below us.