Chapter 4

Sitting in an office doing actual paid work different to investigating possible crimes of the mafia feels alien to me. I'm so used to codes and figuring out locations, instead I'm writing articles about a group I hardly know. I've received several documents basically telling me to promote their music and upcoming album. Doing this was kind of a bore but I had to keep this job to find out who in here knows about the red fox.

Suddenly I heard a slight knock at my door. "Come in" I called out and I saw one of the BTS members open the door. "Hey Ri!, Are you busy at all?". It was Jin, he was wearing loose shirt and sweatpants, I wonder if he was going to practise. "Hey Jin, uh no not particularly, what's up?". He came into the room and smiled. "Wah your office is really small but this view is beautiful, not as much as me though." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Okay worldwide handsome, what can I do for you?" He looked at me shocked. "Wow, how did you know I call myself that?". 

"Well considering my job is to write about you guys, I thought I'd do some of my own research to find out a bit more about each of you. I know Jimin has a nickname of Chimmy or Chim, Jungkook's is Kookie and J-Hope by Hobi". He smiled "I wanted to ask if you could maybe watch me and the others practice today, Sometimes we have another member of staff to but he's off sick so me and Jimin thought of you and it would give you a chance to meet the others.". Perfect, I can get to know them better and start ticking them off the list. "I'd love to! Since I am writing a lot about you guys, it would be nice to get to know you all better on a personal level." I tidy up my office and head down to the studio with him.

We walk into a huge studio with floor to ceiling mirrors, as soon as i walk in, all eyes on me. In front of me sat 6 handsome as hell men on the floor. "Ah you must be Ri" one of them stood up and walked over me. "I'm Hoseok but you can call me Hobi or J-Hope, ding!" He gave a big smile and a peace sign, how adorable. "It's nice to meet you Hobi!"

"That's Yoongi but you can call him Suga, I believe you've met Jimin already, That's Jungkook the maknae, that's RM or Namjoon our leader and over there is Taehyung, his stage name is V". He pointed at each of the members individually and they all either gave a smile or a wave. I smiled back and couldn't help but look at Taehyung, he had dark brown curly hair that fell over his face, wore loose clothes but you could tell he had a toned body. I looked away before he saw me and I felt Namjoon staring at me, which made me feel slightly awkward. "Okay guys are we ready?" They all nodded and stood up. "Ri would you be able to start the music for us?" Hobi asked. "Of course!" I went over to the laptop and waited for the signal and pressed play. A beautiful soft melody started to play

Do your thang, do your thang with me now

Ah this must be Black Swan, I did a bit of research and listened to a few of their songs before their new album gets released. They all moved so elegantly and looked so effortless. I couldn't keep my eyes off Taehyung though. Something about him just really drew me in, his piercing brown eyes would glance at me every now and again and I swear I saw him smirk at one point. He was mesmerising but I tried to focus on all the members individually. As they finished I clapped. "That was...beautiful, so graceful" I was at a lost for words, they truly were talented. After a few more couple songs and practising. 

They all sat down for a break and I saw Taehyung walk over to me and sit beside me, he leaned in and whispered "I could tell you were staring at me a lot" I blushed. "I-i...I just thought you were captivating". He let out a small laugh "Well thank you, So what brings you to Big Hit?". I turned to him and thought a second for an answer, I couldn't tell him why I was really here. "I've always had an interest in journalism I guess, I did a degree at university that was criminology and journalism and I've been told I have a good eye for detail and can write articles very well. So I actually applied to a few of the companies and Big Hit accepted me so here I am!". He nodded and closed his eyes as he was in thought for a moment. "I've been interested in criminology myself actually, my father taught me a lot of things and I guess I research about organised crime because it does interest me how some groups can carry out large scale crimes without being traced". I looked at him with an arched brow, that is...interesting.