Chapter 22

Ri's POV

I don't even know what day it is, It feels like time is ticking by so slowly. I don't even know when it's day or night since I'm stuck in this room with no windows, just random gaps in the wall and a small vent that would be impossible to escape out of.

Every now and again random people would come in, to feed me, interrogate me or just straight-up abuse me both verbally and physically. I've been told how much of a disappointment I am and how my parents would disown me if they saw me now...they're probably right but I can't let them get to me because I'm already slowly slipping into madness.

But then...he always comes back to mind. Those brown eyes, that soft floppy hair....that cute gorgeous smile that lights up my life. I miss him...so so much but he thinks I'm a cheater. I bet he's not even bothered...or does he even know I'm missing? Do any of them?

I'm pulled from my thoughts when Chul steps in the room. "Good morning Ri..or afternoon...who knows". I roll my eyes and scoff. "What do you want Chul? You've asked me everything, even tried to beat it out of me, it doesn't work so why do you keep trying?". He laughs and smirks at me. "I know, but I have a new question for you, its quite simple really you just need to pick a number between one and six...that's all and I'll leave you alone". I tilted my head in confusion. "I'm not choosing until I know what it's about". He nodded and chuckled slightly "I thought you would say that, so it's pretty simple." He stands in front of me and I look up at him, his eyes stare into mine like he's staring into my soul. "One of your little friends is going to join you...you just need to pick which one". My eyes widen. "w-what?....no leave them alone they have done nothing to you!". "Oh but you see Ri, they already know everything...probably even more than you do and for my plan to work you need to pick them one by one until my son is the only one left...but he won't have a clue anything has changed until its too late". I sat in confusion as to what he was saying. They know more than I do? What is going on. "Do you remember that girl you found dead on the street, what colour were her eyes?". I looked up at him again and poked my tongue in my cheek. "Her original eye colour was green...but at the time of her death they were red". I stated.

He nodded and sat down. "Now why do you think that is hmm?". I shook my head as to say I have no idea. He leaned forward closing the space between us and he whispered. "What if I told you that wasn't actually her...you see Ri, we have a big plan and you are already a big part of it, so you need to choose a member to progress. If you don't well I'll simply kill them all, including those 3 other boys you're so close with and oh let's not forget about that aunt of yours too....it's your choice". I gulped and felt myself starting to sweat...that woman was not really her...then who the fuck was she?!. I clenched my teeth. "Don't you dare threaten my family and friends...if I wasn't chained up right now your neck would be snapped and I'd be walking right out that door".

He patted my head. "Ah but you are chained up Ri so I'll ask again, pick a number between one and six". I breathed heavily for a moment. "I want to know which member I'm picking and tell me you will not hurt him". He pouted sarcastically "Now where is the fun in that Phoenix, don't you like a little danger? A little mystery, your book collection pointed towards that and don't worry I have no reason to hurt them...not yet anyway". I shifted uncomfortably but felt a sharp pain in my wrist...I do forget I'm chained up a lot and I'm just deepening cuts on my wrists from the impact.

I need to think logically about this, would he strategically give the members a number...maybe its their order of age or the fanchant...no then he wouldn't ask me to pick a number it would be too obvious....It has to be random. I sighed and closed my eyes. I whispered to myself 'I'm sorry' as to apologise to whoever I'm choosing. "I-i pick number 4". I saw him smile and nod "Nice choice, All I will say is you will be in some good company soon...bye bye for now". And with that he left the room. I dreaded the thought of who I chose...the thought of any of them getting hurt killed me inside. I need to think what he means about 'not really her'. And what the hell is this elaborate plan they have.

But for now all I can do is sit and wait...