Chapter 30

Namjoons POV

Ugh...my head, Wait...why can't I see. Oh shit

"Namjoon...are you awake?" I hear a whisper and look around the room.

"Jin? Is that you?" "Yeah..what the fuck happened?". I assume that I'm blindfolded since all I see if just black. "I have no idea, the last thing I remember is speaking with Taehyung and now we're here, I wonder if Tae and Yoongi are here somewhere". Suddenly a pungent strong smell hit my nose....is that, blood?. "Jin...do you know if you're bleeding?" "Uh I don't think so, I can't see but nowhere hurts as if I'm bleeding". Oh god it could be one of the other two...fuck where the hell are we and what happened? 

Suddenly the blindfold was taken off from behind me and I opened my eyes. My eyes widened as I saw the scene in front of me....Ri. All the members, well as far as I knew, all tied up. Ri, Jungkook, Jimin and Hobi were in front of me, I looked to my left and saw Jin and Taehyung then to my right was Yoongi...covered in blood. "Holy shit Yoongi! Wake up, any of you wake up oh my god". I saw Jin try to move but we were all tied up very tight. "Why the hell is Yoongi covered in blood?" 

"He was being difficult". We both were startled by the sound of a voice somewhere...a female voice. "Who are you...where are you?" Jin shouted and the voice laughed. "I suppose I should introduce myself". I couldn't believe my eyes when a figure appears out of the corner, carrying a bat on her shoulder with a smirk on her face. 

"Nice to meet ya...I'm number one"

Ri's POV

Why do I hear muffled voices...?, Wait what. I shoot my eyes open to...nothing? "H-huh?" "Ri oh my god you're awake can you hear me?". I look around confused. "N-namjoon?!" "Yes it's me, are you okay are you hurt?" "I...what the hell is going on?" Suddenly I heard a sound as if something dropped on the floor...then footsteps and something dragging across the floor. "Just...don't freak out okay, because when...she...takes off the blindfold you probably won't believe what you see at first". He explains and I laugh slightly. "She? Okay is this some sort of prank? What are you-" I stopped as my blindfold was taken off. I look around in horror as everyone is here...tied up, then I see Yoongi and I tear up. "WHAT THE FU-" My mouth was covered by a hand and I struggle slightly. "Ri Ri look at us okay...look at me". I turn my attention to Namjoon and Jin. "Hey Ri" Jin smiles. The hand is removed and I breathe heavily. "Is....is it really you?" They both nod. I start to cry, It feels so good to see them...although I wish it was in a much better situation than whatever this is. "I-i've missed you so much, But where are we what happened and whose hand was just over my mouth?" Both of their faces drop and look behind me and I look confused. 

"I guess that's my time to introduce myself". I freeze...that voice. Suddenly a figure jumps in front of me and kneels down to my level. I stare in horror at the view in front of me. "Hey Ri, how you doing" I can't speak...it's like my voice is gone. I see her pout and boop my nose. "Man am I really that cute in real life? Huh, funny we are the exact same but also completely opposite huh?". My eyes are glued to her as she walks around the room. "I should explain, you know there's two, three and four? Well, this one is five" She ruffles Hobis hair. "This little one is six, Even as a clone he's quite the flirt you know". She then walks over to Jungkook and I feel a rage boil in me as she lifts up his head by his chin. "And pretty boy here is seven" She lets go and his face drops. "So what number does that leave hmm?" I don't say a word and she stands in front of me and points the bat at me. "I asked you a question sweetie, what number is missing?" I gulp "O-one" "BINGO" she whacks the bat off the floor right in front of me feet and jump slightly. "That would be me and you thought these three were bad?" She points the bat at Joon, Jin and Yoongi. "Oh honey" She gets to my level and her eyes turn blood red. 

"I'm the worst" 

A/N: Bit of a short chapter I know and I actually didn't intend of making one (clone Ri) Kind of Harley Quinn inspired, It just came to mind...not trying to spoil but I kind of want her to be portrayed as this like insane version of the main character. Soooo that's what I came up with ha!