Chapter 20

Ri's POV

God my head hurts. I open my eyes slowly and feel immediately dizzy. I move my head and observe my surroundings. I realise I'm not in Taehyungs parents house, I'm not in my house for that matter. Its some sort of dark room with basically nothing in it, not even windows, just a door in the corner. "Where the hell am I" I whisper to myself. I try to move but realise I'm tied to a chair? I start to panic and shuffle more in the chair. What the heck is going on. 

Wait

I remember...the reports....the robberies....Taehyung. Oh my god someone must of found out. But who?

"Ah you're awake" I jump at the sound of a deep voice coming from...somewhere? I look around and all I see is the dark room. Then I spot a camera in the top right corner. "Where am I?!" I shouted and all I hear is a soft laugh. "Easy girl, you don't want to speak to us with that attitude, Now we'll make things simple. Tell us everything you know otherwise, we'll kill you". My heart was pounding fast and I could feel sweat dripping off my forehead, They'll kill me?! Information?! Who is we?. I had so many thoughts running through my head that I didn't even realise at first the door open in front of me.

A tall figure entered the room and I froze. "I...i don't know what you want from me...what information are you talking about-". I stopped when the figure came closer and into the light. "....Mr Kim?". "Ri my dear or would you prefer...Phoenix". I gulped and froze in place, I felt my fists clench up behind my back. "H-how do you know that...who are you? What have you done with Taehyung?!". He shook his head and laughed. "You really think I'd hurt my own son just to get to you? Wow you are naive.". He pulled up a chair in front of me. "I know you more than you think Ri, You see years ago your parents were my rivals. They always had to be one step ahead of us and I was sick of it. We'd plan robberies and drug deals and they would always be there first. They stole so much from us...so". He turned to me and smirked. "I had to do something about it, I thought about just tarnishing their reputation in the mafia world, you know turn their allies against them. But I knew that wouldn't stop them". I felt tears in my eyes and I clenched my teeth...is he saying what I think he's saying. 

He got up from the chair and started to slowly walk around the room. "I had a great plan, Pretty simple really...tie them up, they tell me the codes to the safes. Bang bang...boom done.". I felt myself shift in the chair and I growled. "Yes Ri my girl that's where you come in, you had to destroy that little plan didn't you...they hid you and that other boy very well". Is he talking about Namjoon?. "I didn't even know you existed until your father mentioned that you would come kill me well Ri". He walked up to me and bent down to my level. "Guess your little plan hasn't worked huh?". I growled and spat in his face. Seconds later he slapped me across the face, he was wearing a ring so it grazed the side of my face. He wiped the blood off my cheek and smiled. "It's okay though, soon you'll be reunited with all your friends...just not in the way you think". He laughed wickedly and left the room. 

What the hell did he mean by that?