Epilogue

Things have been slowly but steadily going back to normal. After being stuck in the hospital for two days, having Chanhee, Sunwoo and Younghoon bombard me and questions and receiving many cuddles from Jungkook. I've fully recovered, Taehyung has recovered too, he just has to take it easy as the scar fully heals. 

As for my job...well you could say I have a few now and so do the boys. People found out pretty quickly my real identity and that I inherit my parents house, fame and fortune. I'm basically the leader of the new Black Diamond. But it isn't a mafia group anymore...in fact it's now a group that shuts down or exposes other mafia groups. All the boys work for this group, including my old boss. It's kept more secret with the BTS members since their fandom has grow a lot since their last comeback and with a new album and tour coming soon, they've had a very busy schedule. 

They all have their own roles to play. Jin has gotten pretty close with my friends and they are basically the hacking team. Yoongi, Namjoon and Hobi are all spies and the maknae line are being trained by myself and Namjoon to be assassins. We haven't really needed to kill anyone since that day however it's more a self-defence technique. 

"Watch your back Kookie, you never know when someone may attack from behind". I walk around as I watch them practise, He slightly smirks at me. "Is that an excuse to look at my ass?". I blush slightly. "Yah! This is no time for flirting you two!" Joon yells and I cough and nod. 

Mine and Jungkooks relationship has only gotten stronger. He's my right-hand man basically all the time. He's with me whenever I'm looking through or writing reports...unless he's distracting me and trying to make out with me on the desk. But most of the time when we're dealing with big incidents, he's very professional. 

Taehyung and I have become very close friends as well, It's a close platonic relationship and we don't have any romantic feelings for each other anymore. Well...I don't I'm not sure about him. Sometimes I do think he gets slightly jealous when I'm with Jungkook, but I think he wants to keep things civil since our relationship is in the past and I've moved on. 

"Alright guys I think that's good for today" Namjoon states and the three boys drop to the floor from exhaustion. I can't help but giggle slightly as I was in that exact same position years ago. 

As for the red fox, we don't know what has happened. Since Chul died there has been no activity with them. The woman claiming to be my aunt has just vanished without a trace, we don't even know if she's dead or alive since she used a fake name so we can't trace her location and the clones, were apparently killed in the fire. We hope it's over for them because we have had other groups to deal with recently, since the black diamonds duties have changed, we have made a lot of enemies. There has been a lot of drug dealings going on undercover and Yoongi and Hobi have been posing as potential buyers for a few weeks, they have managed to stay unidentified but I don't want them out there for too long in case they do get exposed. 

Suddenly Jin opens the door. "Boss, there's some people here to see you". I get up and wipe the dust off myself. "Jin how many times do I have to say it, I may be the boss but you don't have to call me that" He smiles slightly. "I know I just find it funny". He laughs slightly and exits the room. Jungkook leans over and whispers in my ear "I find it pretty sexy....boss". I blush and hit his arm. "Ahem" Namjoon huffs and looks at me. "You may be the boss but you do have someone to talk to Ri". I cough slightly and nod. "Yes right, well let's go see what's happening".

I sit in my chair at the long wooden table of my parents' mansion. Although mafia groups have attacked in the past, I've always wanted to keep this the main base. It is a special heirloom after all. I stare at the men in front of me as they laugh slightly. "I did not expect a woman to be the boss here, Why isn't any of these men in charge, they seem more capable". One of them speaks and Joon and Jungkook both stare at me with wide eyes. I simply stand up and walk down to them, my heels tapping against the wooden floor. I laugh slightly and my eyes turn orange, the two men stare in confusion and I can see the fear on their faces as one of them starts choking slightly. "What are you doing?" One asks the other. "I'm not doing it! It's her!" They both stare at me as I smirk "I can easily break your neck right now if I wanted to, Since I'm a woman I doubt you believe me" I slowly put my hand up. "Want me to show you?" I say in a gentle voice and smirk.