Chapter 25

Ri's POV

Everything feels so much brighter with Hobi here. He really is just the embodiment of sunshine. Even though both of us literally have no idea what is going on and if any of the others are okay. We make up random games and have been making each other laugh with funny stories and jokes. "So you actually did a body shot off Jimin? Oh my god Hobi that is hysterical". I was in tears laughing on the floor as he pouting. "Heyyyy I was very drunk okay...normally I just pass out but I was feeling adventurous". He started laughing and I wiped my tears. "Even though I have no idea what day or what time it is, I'm just glad you're here with me Hobi, I miss the others so much but you've just kept me cheerful and I really needed it". He pulled me in for a hug and started stroking my hair. "There's no need to thank me Ri, I'm just glad I can help."

Suddenly the door shot open and Hobi tightened his grip around me, He's so protective of me. All of a sudden two figures came into the room, one was slightly hunched over and I could hear them breathing heavily. I peeked out from Hobis arms to see who it was. "Jungkook?" Hobi said quietly. The one man left and the other collapsed onto the floor. "Oh my god, Jungkook!". We both ran over to him and he had blacked out, He had bruises all over him. "Those fucking bastards, they said they would go easy on him, this is fucking easy?! I'm going to kill Chul". Hoseok clenched his teeth and punched the wall. "Hobi calm down, we can't do anything right now except help Jungkook, when he wakes up we need to explain everything to him". I gently lifted Kookies head and moved his hair out of his face. I felt tears forming in my eyes seeing his bust-up lip and bruises down his arms. He must have put up a fight to be in this condition. "I'm sorry Ri, it's just, these are all my brothers and it kills me to see him like this". Hoseok ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. 

I heard a slight grown as Jungkook started to flutter his eyes open. "Hobi he's waking up!". Hoseok rushed over and sat beside him. "Ugh...what...happened I-" Jungkook stopped as he shot his eyes open at the sight of me. "Ri?! Ri oh my god you're alive I...agh" He tried to sit up but held his head in pain. "Fuck what happened....where are we and-". He stopped as he looked at Hoseok. Hobi gave him a small smile as Jungkook rubbed his eyes and looked in confusion. "Hyung? What are you doing here...I thought you were at the house looking for" He slowly turned to look at me. "Someone please explain to me what is going on because I feel like I'm hallucinating". I left out a small laugh. "It's a long story kookie". I shuffled and sat beside him and Hobi sat on the other side. "You aren't going to believe this at first but...that Hoseok you last saw at the house...isn't the real Hoseok, this one is". I pointed at Hobi as Jungkook looked at both of us confused. "Do you remember the girl who was found with red eyes? Well...she was a clone. Chul told me that it wasn't really her and then he kept asking me to pick numbers. His plan is to take the rest of the members here and replace them with clones". Jungkook rubbed his head. "I...so do I have a clone now?". "I assume so". I stated. "Wait a minute...you said Chul...Taehyungs father did this?!". His eyes widened as I nodded. "Honestly I was surprised myself but he was kind of always weird towards me". I felt Kookie's head on my shoulder. 

I just wanted to hold him and make his pain go away. "I'm sorry Ri I'm just so tired" I tucked a strand of his hair behind his ear. "Don't apologise Kookie, you deserve some rest come here". I positioned him in between my legs. "Are you sure you're okay with this? What about Tae-". "Shhh" I wrapped my arms around him as he lay his head just under my chest. "Just rest Kookie". He mumbled an 'Mmmm' and slowly drifted off. "They should really get us a bed in here". I whispered to Hobi and he nodded. "I'm just glad he's able to rest after what he's been through". He sighed. "I hope the others are okay". I nodded and jumped slightly as the door opened. "Time to choose another, I see the little maknae is asleep so one of you pick a number". Chul stated and I sighed. Hobi looked at me and I shrugged. "We want Jimin next don't we, We need the hyungs out there". He stated and I nodded. 

I felt Jungkook slightly shift and mumble. "Pick number one...I have a gut feeling that would be Jimin". I nodded as he drifted back off and I looked at Chul. "You heard him, number one". Chul nodded. "By the way since there is more of you, we will get you a bed, Don't want you to be uncomfortable now do we?". I saw him slightly smirk and I fake gagged. He left the room and I sighed with relief, I felt Jungkook grip slightly tighter around me and nuzzle his head into my chest. I slightly blushed and Hobi laughed quietly. "I can imagine he's comfy". He whispered and I lightly hit his shoulder. "Whattt I mean the way he nuzzled into you he's definitely comfortable". I giggled slightly and smiled down at the man in my arms. 

I just hope Jimin doesn't get hurt when he gets here.

A/N: Sorry this is kind of a boring chapter, I guess the next few chapters will be a bit filler but it will get more interesting! (: