Chapter 23

I hate not having any concept of time in here, I'm left alone with my thoughts where I think deep dark things. I try to stay positive but how can I? I'm chained to a wall with barely any light or air and what's worst...my own ex-boyfriends' father is the one behind all of this, the one that killed my parents. I just hope they're all okay, I bet my aunt is going crazy wondering where I am. 

I could feel myself drifting in and out of sleep but shot awake when I heard voices outside...Some seemed familiar. "Let go of me!". Wait a minute..., All of a sudden the door shot open and someone was pushed in. I couldn't really see who it was because it was dark. The figure looked in my direction and started to approach me, A wave of fear washed over me. "R-Ri?...RI! OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALIVE". It was Hoseok...I picked Hobi. I could feel tears streaming down my face and he kneeled in front of me and wiped my tears. "What happened to you? What did they do to you?....Oh my god they fucking chained you to the wall?". I laughed slightly and smiled at him. "It's just...so good to see you Hobi". He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, I felt myself burst into tears and he started to rub my back "Just let it out Ri, it's okay I'm here". 

I looked at him and sniffled. "I have a lot to tell you Hobi, But first...how are the others? Are they all okay?". He sat in front of me with his legs crossed. "They're all so worried about you, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jungkook are probably affected the most, Tae sometimes even refuses to eat because he feels so guilty.". I sighed and closed my eyes, the thought of him punishing himself was so painful. "Ri, I'm gonna try something okay? Just try to stay completely still because I don't want to hurt you". I looked at him confused and he stood up and began throwing powerful kicks on the chain until it eventually broke off the wall, I felt a slight pull which made my wrist sting but I wasn't majorly hurt. "Man that feels so much better, thank you". I managed to bash the cuff off my wrist and rubbed it. 

It was red and had dried blood due to me moving and trying to break out of it previously. "So what the hell is going on here?". He asked. "What has Namjoon told you?" I asked and he said everything so I began to explain "Well...you will never guess who is behind all of this....It's Chul, Taehyungs father". His eyes widen and he shot his mouth open. "I know I couldn't believe it at first but things added up. At the house I found a bunch of news reports from all the robberies and previous crimes the red fox has been involved in and then I found a news report from 2006, an exact report I had in a journal when I lived with my parents...then I found other things with the red fox symbol on it.". He nodded and rubbed his chin. "It was strange that you randomly just went missing after being there, I think they're trying to get hold of footage of that day to see if anything happened but I guess I know now". 

I sighed. "Suddenly I woke up here and I've been basically tortured to get information out of me but I always kept my mouth shut until a few days ago...Chul came to me and asked me to pick a number between one and six, At first I refused because I didn't know what it was about and this is what he told me, He told me we're a part of a big plan and for it, to progress, I had to choose...one of you, He then asked me about the woman that we found dead and who had red eyes...he said something about that not actually being her? It just doesn't make any sense.". "Not really her?... What like some sort of clone?". My eyes widened and I facepalmed. "OF COURSE". I said loudly and shook my head. "It adds up now....but what is he doing with us...wait". I trailed off and looked at him, His eyes widened suddenly as if he read my mind. "You don't think....". I stood up and paced around. "It makes sense but why? Why us? Why you guys? You're Taehyungs bandmates, the only one that could be considered a threat is Namjoon so what does he want with the rest of you?". He sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea but the thought of a clone of me being with them right now is really creeping me out". 

Suddenly the door opened and Chul stepped in. Hobi grabbed me and pulled me behind his back. "Relax kid I'm not here to hurt her". Chul stated and I heard Hobi slightly growl. "What do you want then?". I saw Chul crack a smile. "Well it's choosing day and you're in luck, you get to pick who comes next". He looked at me confused. "He will make you pick a number and it will be one of the members.". I whispered and he nodded. "I will give you two a moment to discuss who you want to choose.". "Wait...we get to pick?". I asked and he nodded. "Just this once I've decided to be nice, so choose wisely". He left the room and Hobi turned to me. "This is so fucked up" He stated and I nodded. "I do think a good idea is to keep Namjoon there with the boys and Taehyung as long as possible, Yoongi is smart so I think he should stay too...So I guess it's gotta be Jungkook, Jimin or Jin". "Jin has been hacking stuff, he's very skilled at it so I think he should stay, So it's one of the other two." 

We went silent for a moment to decide who to pick. "How about we do rock paper scissors to decide?" He suggested and we both laughed. "I mean I don't think we can decide otherwise so lets do it". I represented Jungkook and Hobi represented Jimin After a few rounds of giving the same answer, I won with paper against rock. "I guess it's Jungkook". I know he's older than me but Jungkook is like a little cute bunny, He doesn't deserve this but we had to choose someone. We heard Chul come back into the room. "So have you made a choice?". We both nodded. "Jungkook". "Ahh the maknae, He's a nice kid...I'll be sure to go easy on him". I saw Hobi clench his teeth and go to get up to punch him, I ran and stood in front of him. "It's not worth it". He nodded and we both sat down together. "I hope the others are okay" I sigh. "Me too". He pulls me in for a hug and we stay like that for a while until we eventually fall asleep.

I hope you have a good plan Namjoon because you're about to be living with not only one but two clones of the boys you consider brothers.