Chapter 19

Namjoons POV

It's been a few days since any of us have heard from Ri, I want to protect her as much as possible but I don't want to overstep the boundary. Especially since she's with Taehyung, I don't want either of them to get the wrong idea. I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly dodged Jin's attack. "Focus man". He nudged my shoulder. "What's going on? You've been spacing out ever since we started training?". Yoongi asked. I wiped my hair out of my face and sighed. "I don't know guys I just have a bad feeling about things, About Ri...I feel like somethings wrong". Hobi came and patted my shoulder. "She's a big girl Joon, We may think of her as our like little sister but she can look after herself". I nodded. Maybe he was right, I'm thinking too much about this. 

Suddenly my phone rang. "Hang on guys this might be important". The three of them nodded and I stepped out the room.

Hello?

NAMJOON WHERE IS RI...SHE'S BEEN MISSING FOR DAYS NOW

I held the phone away from my ear, man this kid could make someone go deaf if he tried hard enough. 

Chanhee calm down, what are you talking about?

She hasn't responded to any of us for days now, is she with you guys?

I heard a slight panic in Younghoons voice as he spoke, almost like he was shaking.

No, she isn't here, last I knew she was with Taehyung at his parents' house.

Well is Taehyung there? Can you ask him where she is...please we are just worried about her. 

Thinking about it, Taehyung has been kind of withdrawn ever since we last saw Ri, he seems just pissed off at me and I have no clue why. He won't even talk to me unless he has to. I wonder if something happened between the two of them.

I'll see what's going on and get back to you okay? She's probably just off for a few days to escape everything, It must be stressful for her with protecting her aunt all the time. 

You're probably right but under the circumstances of our job, I'm worried 

Don't worry guys I'll sort this okay?

I hung up the phone and headed back into the training studio.

"Hey guys, can we head back to the dorm? I really need to speak to Taehyung, It's important" 

"What's going on Joon?" Hobi asked.

"Ri's friends just called me worried saying they haven't heard from Ri in days and the last person to see her was Taehyung". They all nodded and followed me to the studio. 

I have such a bad feeling about this.

A/N: Hellooo, sorry this is a short chapter but I wanted to break up the point of view into a few chapters. So next will be from Ri then it will kind of switch between a few of them I think. (: