Chapter 12

It was the day of my and Taehyungs date, I could hardly sleep from excitement. Taehyung hadn't given me any hints as to what he had planned but all he told me was to wear something casual. It was a slightly warmer day so I wanted to wear something comfy.

 It was a slightly warmer day so I wanted to wear something comfy

This is what Ri wore

I took my hair out of my braids from the night before and let my wavy hair drop onto my shoulders. I did some like makeup and slipped on some black converse and headed downstairs. My aunt was downstairs playing with her new pet cat. I suggested since she was going to be stuck in the house a lot for her safety, she should get a pet to keep her company. She picked out a cute small tabby cat that was the sweetest thing. The cat ran over to me and wriggled through my legs, her soft fur tickling my legs. I picked her up and scratched behind her ears "Jia come here honey don't get your fur all over Ri's clothes!". My aunt walked over and stroked her as I laughed slightly. "It's okay, she's so sweet so I don't mind at all!". The cat jumped down and ran to play with one of her toys. "Have a good day today Ri, go get that boy" She nudged me and winked and I scoffed. "Stopppp". I heard a beep outside, said goodbye and headed outside to the car. 

I got in and smiled at Tae, he was wearing a Gucci t-shirt and some blue jeans. He looked me up and down a second and smiled. "You look so pretty Ri!" I blushed slightly as he drove off. "Have you eaten yet?" He asked and I shook my head. "Perfect I was hoping you would say that". I raised a brow and I saw him smirk whilst he had his eyes on the road. We stopped at a noodle restaurant and he parked the car. "Have you ever had jjajangmyeon?". "Uh...I don't think so? My aunt doesn't really eat pork so I've never really tried it". He rubbed his hands together "Well that's about to change". We got out of the car and headed into the restaurant, we ordered and sat together. 

Soon enough two bowls arrived, filled with noodles, vegetables and pork with a black bean sauce. Tae waited eagerly for me to take a bite, as soon as I did my eyes widened slightly and I looked at him. He nodded and smiled "Good right?" "Oh my god that is incredible, the pork is so tender and it goes so well with the sauce!". He smiled at me as we both ate together, Every now and again I caught him looking at me for a while. He tried to conceal it by quickly looking away or looking at his bowl but I felt my cheeks flush slightly red. 

We finished our meal and got back into the car. "So will you tell me where we are going now?" I looked at him as he was driving. "Hmmmm....nope!". He smiled cheekily as I shook my head and giggled. Soon enough we arrived at a huge building that just said 'TeamLab World' on the front. We got out of the car and headed in, He gave two tickets to the receptionist, before we went through a door he went behind me. "Do you trust me?" I turned and looked up at him. "Huh? Yeah of course I do". "Good" All of a sudden his hands covered my eyes. "H-hey! What are you doing?" "Shhh just trust me" He whispered and I nodded. 

We walked forward through the door and he uncovered my eyes. A dark room filled with flowers and butterflies illuminating all across the floor and walls. I walked across the floor and noticed the flowers followed me as I took a step. I spun around looking at the walls engulfed in beautiful colours. "Wow" I stood with my mouth open looking at the illuminations in front of me. "There's a lot more". I felt Tae next to me and looked up at him with excitement. He smiled at me as we walked into the next room. 

The next room was named the '100 years sea animation'.  Everywhere you looked were beautiful ripples of waves overlapping each other with soothing ocean music in the background. I felt so relaxed, more relaxed then I'd ever felt. I decided to sit in the middle of the room and watch the masterpiece unravel in front of me. Taehyung sat down next to me and put his arm around me. I shifted closer to him and lent my head on him and sighed. "I've noticed you have looked a bit stressed recently so I thought of this place to help you feel relaxed". I looked up at him and smiled, I could tell my feelings were growing for him. He was so busy with the upcoming album release and concert yet he still made time for someone like me. 

We sat like that for a while, watching the colours change, until he stood up. "There's actually one more room that I really want you to see, it's even more beautiful than here". I stood up excited and walked through to the last room. I stopped dead in my tracks from the sight in front of me. Bright crystals filled the large room, seeming never-ending and I couldn't even tell where the walls were. I stood there mouth wide open as the colours shifted to a dark blue with silver crystals. He took my hand as we slowly walked through the room. I gently touched the wall and jumped slightly as the animation moved, I heard Tae chuckle quietly next to me. "This is probably my favourite place, If you feel stressed it's a great quiet place to come here to just forget about everything". He stated as we walked hand in hand. Honestly after today this probably became one of my favourite places too.

We headed back to the car. "Oh one more thing Ri". He reached into his pocket and pulled out an envelope. "What's this?" I asked, I opened the envelope and saw a concert ticket inside. "Front row seat to the concert in a few weeks. Oh also since you are technically a journalist for our company, you'll be allowed to take professional photos so I guess I have an excuse to look at you a lot". He winked and I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "I just hope I won't be surrounded by fans thinking you're flirting with them". "Awww are you jealous?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "No but I'd rather not have fans drool over me whilst looking at you". We both laughed as he drove me home. A feeling of excitement took over me as I looked forward to the concert...but then it hit me. The jewel heist was scheduled to be two days after the concert. I just have to be careful not to let things slip by then, especially since Namjoon and I are basically working together now. 

I just hope I can hide this from Taehyung.