Chapter 21

Namjoons POV

I managed to convince everyone to meet in the living room to find out what's been going on.

"Ughh what are we doing this for again? I was having a nap". Jungkook rubbed his eyes and yawned. I sit down at the table and sigh. "Ri hasn't been seen for days, I'm worried...her friends are worried has any of you seen or heard from her?". I look over at Taehyung seemily unbothered of the situation. He noticed everyone staring and looked around. "What? I haven't done anything we just kinda..." He mumbled at the end and I tilted my head. "You what Tae? This could be important". He scoffed and looked at me. "Are you serious right now? All you seem to care about is her!". He shouted and I stood up. "She's your girlfriend Tae you should be more concerned than anyone!". He laughed slightly and shook his head. "No...she isn't". Everyone looked stunned. "Wait what...have we missed something?" Hobi looked at Tae confused then looked over at me. "A few days ago I told her we should take a break" Taehyung shrugged. "But why? You were so good together I thought things were good?" Jimin asked and Taehyung patted his shoulder. "You shouldn't be asking me that question Chim you should be asking him." He shot a glare at me and I raised a brow. "Excuse me Taehyung?". He laughed at me. "Don't play dumb Namjoon, you've been sneaking off at night to go see her, you've been running off together and when she hurt her arm you lied about it! So why don't you tell us everything that's been going on huh? Ri cheated on me with you didn't she?!". I saw tears in his eyes and I put my head in my hand and rubbed my temple. "This is not what you think Tae-" "Then why have you been so protective of her and always running off with her and always-" 

"BECAUSE SHE'S MY SISTER". 

(  dramatic pause dun dun..dunnnnn ;)  )

I shouted and looked away. I looked back and saw each of the members looking at me confused and in shock. I sighed deeply and muttered fuck under my breath. "Well I guess I have to tell you...I just wish she was here to tell aswell". I look at Taehyung. "First of all, no she hasn't been cheating on you, she never has and you probably aren't just going to believe me if I tell you this so I need to bring some people here...hang on." I make a phone call and we wait until a knock is at the door. I let the boys in and they come into the room awkwardly. "Man this feels like an interrogation". Sunwoo mutters awkwardly as they stand by me. "Guys meet Chanhee, Sunwoo and Younghoon...mine and Ri's friends and....work partners". 

Jin: Work partners? What are you talking about?

Namjoon: Let me explain...I've never really told you guys about my past right? That's because I couldn't for two reasons...number one you probably wouldn't believe me and number two to protect my identity. You see I met Ri when I was 20 and she was 16. Well, I'd seen her a lot but never properly spoke to her until then. Have any of you heard of the black diamond?

Yoongi: The black diamond...as in that mafia group that the leaders were killed?

Namjoon: Exactly yep...well....those were Ri's parents.

Taehyung shot up his head and stared at me in shock. "W-what...how what I"

Chanhee: She was training to become an assassin...much like Namjoon here was, they both had code names. Namjoons was RM and Ri's was Phoenix. Neither of them had a choice and apparently, Ri's parents were very strict...especially her father. 

I nodded. "One random day my parents basically told me we had to leave immediately, I didn't know what had happened until after we had escaped...Ri's parents were murdered so I feared she was dead too". 

Some of the members sat there confused but then Taehyung stood up. "The tattoo...the date she has on her shoulder...is that when..". "Her parents were killed? Yep that's the date". Sunwoo nodded and sighed. 

Younghoon: She escaped and found an aunt in the city...this is kind of where the three of us come into it.

Chanhee: I met her at university, the other two had already graduated but we were friends with their brothers. We all joined this online agency where essentially someone pays us to hack into databases, gather any information we can on certain mafia groups and that's when Ri introduced us to the Red fox, her parents' rivals, they would do anything to take them down so we assumed they were responsible for their murder. Our boss gave us a tip that someone in your company knew about the red fox so she had to step in and find out who it was. 

Namjoon: That person would be me, I didn't recognise her at first but then I saw the tattoo...the exact date from then and I knew it had to be her. One of the associates I worked with found her aunt and I actually met with her and she told me everything. She told me to promise her that I would protect her. I found out that one night she was going to a nightclub to get information and I had to go along. I followed her and she almost beat me up until she saw it was me, after telling her everything we basically teamed up. We've been trying to find out what's been going on ever since. 

I let the members process for a moment what was going on. Taehyung was basically silent slumped against the chair...I wonder what is going through his mind. I want to comfort him but I know things are tense between us.

Chanhee: Sadly that's not all....her aunt noticed that people were randomly turning up at the hospital either beaten or poisoned then all of a sudden they disappear...there's been 5 so far including the hospital security guard, we found out he was involved with the red fox then he just vanished.

Sunwoo: But the creepy thing about it is....one of them was found dead recently...she had a burn mark of the red fox symbol on her neck and red eyes.

Jungkook: Red eyes? Like an alpha werewolf or something?

Sunwoo: Exactly

Hobi: Were they contacts?

Namjoon: That's what we thought...but the police tried to take them out but couldn't, they were her eyes...but her eye colour was green.

Jin: Wait so how are you to related then?

The boys looked at me confused and I stood up. "I didn't find out until I was older that my father...wasn't actually my father at all. My mother had an affair with Ri's father before she was born so we're half-siblings."

We all sat in silence for a moment then I saw Taehyung get up and walk over to me. He ushered for me to stand up and he pulled me in for a tight hug. I could hear him slightly crying on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry Hyung...I I was so stupid to think you would do that I never knew I'm so sorry". I hugged him back and rubbed his back. "It's okay Tae, I could see why you thought that way with us sneaking around a lot, we wanted to protect you...she wanted to protect you." He looked at me and wiped his tears. "Has something happened to her?". "I don't know but what happened after she was at your parents' house?". We both sat back down. "I didn't see her leave, We spoke in the garden and I said she should leave so she did...well I assume she did". I thought for a moment. "Would there be cameras in your parents' house? We could see if anything happened outside". He nodded. "I can ask my mother about it and we could check the footage". "That would be a great start, the rest of you we should try just to see if she's been active on social media and go speak to her aunt...I bet she's worried sick". They all nodded. 

I just hope she's okay...and alive.