𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗯 + 𝗔/𝗡

Blurb:

"Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she? What an actress she is. My laughter was now bitter. "That would be too easy," I smirked before releasing my grip on her neck and dropping her to the floor. I crouched down to her level and grabbed her chin harshly forcing her eyes to meet mine. "I am going to, torture you, annihilate you, but never kill you, after all, you're gonna have to fuck me eventually, you are my dearly beloved wife now." He mocked me maliciously.

Anastasia Ivanov, the fearless Russian capo's, perfect and pure daughter. That all changes when she's married off, to make a treaty. Her new husband is known to almost everyone across the globe, especially her. she did, but the treaty wasn't the only thing he married her for. After all, revenger is a dish best served cold. 8 years have passed, has anything changed? She wasn't willed to last long in the marriage, how far is she willing to go to survive? Does she even want to?

Vincenzo Romano, The ruthless Italian Capo, known for his torturous and evil ways. After something devastating happens to him, it sticks with him for 8 years, until he's given the best opportunity to make the culprit pay for what she stole from him. He knows everything about her, or so he thinks, all the time spent studying, might have been a waste when she reveals it all to him. After all, even the evilest people have a traumatic story, something that shaped them, surely he should know about that. How far is he willing to go to make sure she really pays? Does he even want to after he finds out the truth?

TW; this story contains triggering topics of many sorts.

TW; (This story may contain harsh topics.)