𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐭𝐰𝐨

~November 13th; 4:08 am ~

I pull the duvet off my body, sitting up in bed.

"What time is it?" I mutter to myself, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and supporting my sore head.

"Go back to bed," Vincenzo scolds, zipping his suitcase up and dropping it back onto the couch.

"Why?" I groan, my body aching almost as much as my head.

"Because I know you're drowsy in the mornings." He mutters, laying on the end of the bed, just below my bent legs.

He takes a deep breath before sitting up and supporting himself with his arms. He pulls me onto his lap, pecking my lips repeatedly.

"Promise me one thing?" I ask.

"What is it?" He asks, running his hands down my torso between the lingerie.

"I want you to promise me, that you won't see anyone else whilst you're in Russia," I mumble.

He sighs, readjusting himself.

"Ana, stop acting like we're dating. You're a good fuck, I'll give you that, but it's not like I love you, how could I?"

I scoff, climbing off of him and turning my back to him.

"Ana, wait."

Silence.

"For fucks sake Anastasia, I promise." He grumbles.

I turn back to face him and take a deep breath before lightening my expression.

"Thank you," I smile.

He just nods an emotionless nod.

Vincenzo grabs my hand, pulling me back on top of him. He presses his lips to mine and begins to kiss your lips, before pulling away.

"You need to sleep."

"But I'm awake,"

"You shouldn't be,"