𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

~Friday 30th December - 10:43 am ~

My eyes open briefly before I force them back shut because this can't be happening right now. Vincenzo was in my bed, again. I knew it couldn't mean anything good, everything that I thought was a dream last night, was real.

I had brought him upstairs to "our" room and invited him inside.

Great.

"Good morning, darling." He rasps, clear sleep in his voice. 

Vincenzo knew I was awake now.

Could this get any worse?

Hold on.

"Did we use protection?" I blurt.

"Last night?" He pauses with a hearty chuckle, "Yeah Angel you're safe." 

"Phew." I sigh with relief.

"Ouch." He hisses as I open my eyes.

He lays on his side, looking me dead in the face with his sleep-heavy dark eyes. One arm under my head and the other caressing my arm as I lay facing him. 

"Vince-"

"Shh, I know it meant nothing; you still hate me, I know." He smiles painfully.

Hey!  He doesn't get to play the victim here.

"For good reason." I hiss, a small glare on my face.

"Yeah, yeah. How many times have I told you I'm sorry?"

"Not enough.." I say, "Not enough." I repeat this time a whisper under my breath.

"You forgave me last night." He smirks playfully.

"Nights like last night are the reason we're in this mess, Vince."

"I know darling, I'm so fucking sorry," He mutters, pulling my head to his shoulder and resting his head on top of mine after placing a small kiss on the top of my head. 

I lean into his touch, a small frown placed upon my lips.

"We need to get up." I sigh, changing the subject.

"Do we have to?" He asks.

"Yes," I say bluntly.

"Get your clothes, and leave. I don't anyone else to find out, they're gonna think I'm such a slut." I groan, taking my head in my hands as I sit up.

"I thought we didn't care what people thought of us?" He asked, getting up painfully slow.

"That was before you blew it, Vincenzo." I smile fakely, before throwing the duvet off of my body and sliding down to the floor. 

I walk across the bedroom to the bathroom, not bothering to cover up.

"Cute ass angel."

"Angel? Really?"