𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

~ Friday 24th December - 4:56 am ~

"Ana, I just don't see why we have to do this so early?"

"It's important."

"So's sleep."

"You can sleep when your done baking."

"I have chefs and bakers so I can avoid this exact situation."

"Baking is meant to be a person, Vincenzo." I sigh, a small frown on my lips. 

"Fine, but don't blame me if I fuck you over the counter when I get bored."

"You'd fuck me because you're bored?"

"I'd fuck you, period." He smirks, laying his head back on the soft pillow.

"Vincenzo," I whine.

"Get your pretty little ass in the shower, I'll be there soon." He groans, throwing the covers back.

I smiled a little, I had him wrapped completely around my pinky. For once he was at my disposal and I didn't have to be at his. 

I run my finger along the wall until I reach the bathroom door. I push the heavy door open and step into the gloomy bathroom. I hear Vincenzo doing something in the bathroom before the slam of the balcony door distracts me. 

He wasn't seriously smoking whilst at 5 am, in the pitch black. Was he?

I roll my eyes, taking my toothbrush from the stand and pressing the lever to add the toothpaste. I brush my teeth, admiring the hickeys running down my neck, following my collarbone, and down my cleavage. 

"Fine work is it not?" He speaks, from his position leaning against the doorway.

I don't respond, instead caressing the hickeys on my neck, looking in the mirror ever so carefully. 

I feel his cold fingertips on my neck, pulling my hair to one side of my neck whilst he places gentle kisses against the base of my neck, slowly making his way up.

Instinctively, I lean my head back against his shoulders.

"My girl's not being vain is she?" He whispers in my ear. 

"Looking in the mirror doesn't make me vain, Vincenzo." 

"It does when you look in it as much as you do, darling." He chuckles, his pearl teeth flashing me. 

"I just checking how cheap you made me look," I smirk, looking back up at him, one hand on the far side of his head. 

"Not with an 8 million dollar diamond necklace hanging around your tempting little throat, ay?"

"Now who's being vain?" I ask.

"I'm not being vain, I'm bragging, there's a difference."

"Yes, I'm sure there is." I roll my eyes.