𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

~𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 - 𝟐𝟎;𝟎𝟒𝐩𝐦~

I sit up on the thin mattress residing in the corner of the cell, my back resting against the cold of the concrete that sits behind me. I stare off into the dirty and dark doorway, watching as the cold wind slips underneath it and floats up the hallway, whistling as it goes. My fists tightened around the thin cover of the mattress, I begin to stand up. I struggle at first, the heavy ball chained to my ankle shifting on itself. 

I struggle to move around with the restraints I wear, moving regularly on my hands and knees to visit the bathroom. Somehow I manage to limp towards the tall bathroom door, my weak hands grip the handle, pulling it down as it opens. The hospital's white bathroom gleams around the dirt between the tiles. I grab the faucet of the sink, letting the cold water rush over my dirtied hands, I raise my head slowly in line with the mirror before claiming my idea. If I were to smash the mirror, I could just make a weapon out of the glass. 

I take a deep breath, raising my fist to the glass. However, the sound of metal clinking from the other room stops me, I immediately flush the toilet and turn the tap back on. 

I see him come into the bathroom behind me, he stands behind me pressing his crotch to my ass, grabbing my hands so I can't move. He cranes his neck letting his head fall onto my shoulder as he kisses his way up my neck. 

"Dominico," I reason.

"Don't give me that shit,"

"You like it, and you know you like it. Quit acting like a virgin, if you'd fuck Vincenzo, surely you'd fuck me, eh?" He smirks.

"Get off of me," I hiss.

I didn't get upset as I did with Marco, it made me angry. 

It really pissed me off.

Soon enough he yanks both of my arms behind my back as I cry out in pain.

"I told you, don't give me that shit." He spits, guiding his free hand up to my throat and squeezing so tightly that I struggled to breathe.

"Stop resisting me," He mutters over me.

"Dominico!" I hear a voice call out through the steel door.

It sounds masculine and demanding, to say the least.

"Dominico! Get your ass out here."

"I'm busy, padrone." He yells back, twisting my arm the slightest more.

"Dominico I swear to god, she's here."

I gasp in pain, feeling his fingers dig deeper against my skin.

"Fuck, I'm coming." He spits angrily, throwing my arms down and giving me one last glance before turning to leave my cell.

"You better be ready for when I get back Stellina." He smirks before slamming the steel door to the stairs closed behind him.