𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

~December 3rd; 7:48 am ~

I groan feeling the bed dip next to me. My eyes refuse to open, my body felt too heavy to move right now. 

"Goodmorning sleepyhead." He whispers.

I can't help but let my lips curl at the edges, before opening my eyes with a large yawn.

"Morning," I mutter, meeting his hooded eyes.

Vincenzo looked sleepless.

I struggled to hold his strong gaze as he stared into my eyes. I felt the pang of guilt and humiliation from all that had happened in his absence way in on my body.

"I brought you coffee," He urges.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I ask in a small voice.

"What do you mean?" He asks, playing dumb.

It seemed as if I wasn't the only one feeling guilty today.

He lifted the mug off the bedside unit and held it away from my face. I pull my heavy arms out from underneath the duvet and grasp the cup. I blow on the liquid gently, watching the water ripple before taking a sip.

It tasted heavenly.

I let a small almost inaudible moan from my two lips. 

"I see you like it." He smirks.

"I love it, who made it?" I ask, sipping the coffee whilst keeping my eyes pressed to his cold face.

"I did." He mutters.

I gasp a little.

"You seem surprised." He rasps, an unimpressed look circling his face.

"No, it's not that I'm surprised. Well, yes I am. Just because you don't normally do anything like that yourself, because you have so many maids."

He just smirks, taking the mug from my hands and placing it back in its original position. He lifts the soft yet heavy duvet off of my body and helps me stand up.

"You should shower."

"I don't smell, do I?" I ask, slightly insecurely.

He smiles in response, opening the door to the bathroom and ushering me inside it. 

"I'm gonna stay outside, shout me if you need me." He adds, letting himself out.

I take a long deep breath, walk to the large enclosed glass room, and turn the water on. I pull the shirt and pants off of my body, letting the water bounce over my naked body. I turn the knob slightly, turning up the heat. 

The glass soon steams up, covering me as I begin to tear up again. I didn't know why I was crying. I never did anymore. There were too many reasons to cry for me now. I couldn't tell anyone, so the frustration broke me down over and over again. I couldn't stop anything.