𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

~November 23rd; 4:33 am ~

My eyes flash open to the pounding against the door, my skin sticky with blood, my body littered with cuts as I sit with my back to the wall. I flinch at the thought of Marco standing on the other side of the door, so close. I stand with my aching body and make my way as fast as I can to the bathroom. I grunt in pain when I finally meet the sink, evading looking into the mirror. I felt ashamed of not only my relapse but my violation, it was all whizzing by too slowly, I had too much to think about and very little to distract me. 

I run the shower, carefully stripping from my clothes and getting inside of it. The water burnt, sinking inside the cuts that covered me, I shut my eyes and grit my teeth as the water rushed over me. I look down at the floor, why did he do that to me? Had I led him on? Did I anger him? What could I have done? I avoided him the best I could but he bound me here, in this room like his little prisoner, leaving meals at my door. 

I hadn't eaten since Vincenzo left, the pain had left when the numbness came and I forgot about it almost completely. My throat was dry almost always from crying it was all too much. It stilled through time yet whizzed past me. My head was a war zone of my temptingly delightful thoughts to end it all and what I had done to deserve it all.

I stepped from the shower and with a deep breath, I grabbed the towel and hesitantly opened my bathroom door to reveal a room where Marco sat on the bed watching me contemptibly. 

"Waiting for me?" I mutter.

"Were you?" He smirks suggestively.

I laugh humourlessly.

"Marco, please don't.."

I felt a sudden urge to back to the bathroom and stay there until my starvation kills me or until my cuts bleed out so much I lie in my puddle of blood.

At least then I had survived him, it gave him one last dig and my one last breath. 

I blink inhaling as I feel the door behind me and Marco over me. I dreaded the next few minutes of torture I had to endure. 

He pressed me to the door and I felt his belt come undone as my mind goes blank and I panic, struggling under his hold, the wood cutting into my already broken skin as if I were some porcelain doll to him.