𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

~Saturday 25th December - 5:47 am ~

I groan slightly, feeling a hand move across my forehead. It was morning already? I was beyond too tired for this crap. I roll onto my side, pulling the duvet closer to me, desperately trying to keep my eyes shut.

"It's time to get up," I hear Vincenzo whisper as he kisses my temple. 

"I'm too tired," I whine. 

"That's too bad, this was all your idea. You can't just stop it now." 

"I can." I protest, rolling back over to face him, before slowly opening my eyes. 

"I can't even remember everything from last night." I sigh, looking up at him.

"That's getting drunk for you." He sighs, pulling the duvet back.

I cling to it like it's my source of life support. Clearly forgetting that Vincenzo was so much stronger than me. I let go, frowning up at him. 

"I'll make you a deal, you can stay in bed for the time it takes me to go get you some coffee, and then you have to get up and start getting ready?"

I nod.

"Deal?" He asks.

"I already said yes." 

Vincenzo rolls his eyes, standing up and heading towards the door.

"Vincenzo?" I call out.

"Yes, darling."

"I love you." I smile.

"I love you too."

------

I sit up hugging my legs to my chest, it was freezing. 

Where was Vincenzo, he's taking too long.

I stand up, walk towards my closet, and strip down to just my underwear and a robe. Then, I throw my hair up in a loose ponytail, before looking through the clothes I have in my main closet. I honestly have no idea what to wear, what do you even wear to these things? Do you dress formally? Or do you dress comfy and casually? 

"Oh, so you do know how to get out of bed huh?" Vincenzo teases, placing the mug and pills on the glass centerpiece. 

"What are we wearing today then?" He asks, changing the subject, whilst leaning against his singular hand placed on the glass center. 

"You tell me," I sigh, sitting back on the edge of the leather footstool behind me. 

"Don't stress about it, today will go just as you want it to." He smirks, coming to stand in front of me. 

Vincenzo brushes a hand over my hair, gently pulling it away from my face. He slowly crouches down in front of me, grabbing my chin between his thumb and his index finger. He gently leans in and pecks my lips, before looking toward my face.