𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗔𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗽 (𝗻

𝗔𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗽 (𝗻.) - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴.

"I want you and Anastasia to get married."

Anastasia.

That name glided perfectly along with my tongue, almost like it was made for me to taste. My blood froze, no it roared it growled.
The storm inside of me brewed, thunder exploring, memories clashing.
Years of agony simmered, smoking on my shore. The red hot fury blinded me. That fucking bastard. What is he up to?
Green eyes flashed before me, her laughter echoed through my ears haunting me, like it had done for years.

He looks at me, waiting for my reaction. Gritting my teeth, I waited too. The air between us twisting, I stare at him, if he flinched he didn't show it. That's how we are taught from the beginning, ever since we took our first steps. His face continued to be stoic and hard, just like mine.  My gut told me he was hiding something. Why slaughter the lamb when you can protect her?

However, I know almost everything about her and she really isn't a lamb, just a pathetic, weak little, spoilt brat. The fury was now soaring inside of me, burning alongside the need to kill. I craved to smash something, anything.

"Why?" I throw the question. Dad exhales sharply as if he could tell the question was meant for him. After everything, how could he do this to me? To her?

"Why sacrifice her?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Careful," Aleski warned, I smirk at his tone which clearly showed he was getting riled up. Good, that's what I wanted.

"What makes you think this will bring you power? I mean she isn't truly your own blood." I interrogate.

He stilled for a split second.

"She became an Ivanov the second she entered our lives." I heard the silence menace.

"But marriage?" I enquire, desperate to know the reasoning behind this.

Shaking his head as he continued, "As I said, our nemesis is on the rise."

Back to square one, brilliant.

"Is she aware?" I ask.

Valentina Ivanov, the widow of the late capo,  Capo's mother. History confides she was a killer in her old times, Not just a killer with looks, an actual murderer, and a brutal one as well. She didn't just kill, she slaughtered.

"It was Mandre's decision." Father fills in.

Everyone honors the decision of the elder. She is the last one from both of our families to be old and wise. Nobody and I mean absolutely nobody will go against her, nor against her verdicts.

I opened my mouth to speak again but halted. I heard her, her laughter, she is laughing.

All notions of the elder went out the window, my nostrils flared. It should have been her laughing, not this leech. I couldn't see her, but I knew it was her.

How could she laugh so freely, knowing what she did? While she lay six feet below the cold ground.

All alone.

All scared.

My blood boiled an octave high. Her voice was mocking me, her rich laughs felt like a hard punch to the gut. All I wanted to do is rip that smile off her face and destroy all her happiness while all she could do is sit and watch. How could she be so happy right now?

She didn't deserve to be happy. I wanted to see her crying, to see her bellowing. I wanted to see her asking for mercy.

No, I wanted to see her begging for mercy.

The red had clouded my vision and at that very moment, my mind was made up, I will be in fact marrying her.

"I agree to this proposal," I announce, straightening my posture.

"So easily?" Aleski asks with suspicion.

I shrugged before turning my sharp gaze towards the Capo," It will bring power to both mafia's, si?" I ask.

"Yes, Yes of course." Capo began," The wedding will take place here in a month."

Aleski scoffs before standing up with the capo. Soon after, dad stands up joining the audience. However, I stay rooted in my seat, staring at the sea only seeing red. I could hear them talk, her talk.

Rising from my chair, I straighten my suit while walking out into the hallway.  However, as I go to turn the corner, I freeze in my step.

She had grown, she had really filled in, well that's what I can tell from the sight of her plump ass. The fabric of her summer dress fitted her round ass flowing down to her mid-thigh. Yet her figure was skinnier than it had been years ago. Her long blonde hair flowed gracefully down her back, and ended just above her ass. The wind blew teasing the ends of her silk hair.

I watch as she shifts her weight to the other foot and I feel my lips tug into a smirk. She knew someone was watching her, her body was aware. I liked the way her body responded to me.

Wait.

Fuck.

What am I like this?

I hate her!

I cross the distance, now standing in front of her, next to her father.

Cerulean blue eyes meet mine, her button nose perked up descending to full pink, plump lips. Small brown freckles fanned across her nose and cheeks, however nowhere else. My fingers now inched to wrap around her slender neck. I wanted to choke her, crumble her like porcelain. Her dress hugged her tits, not too tight, not too loose. It showed a small amount of cleavage.

My eyes slowly move down her body, and the swell of her waist deepens, curving out on the hips. Her tanned legs were on display. Long and slim legs. My groin tightened at just the thoughts of them wrapped around me, while I-

Damnit what is wrong with me?

I agreed to marry her to ruin her and everything she loves and believes in and here I am over here lusting over her again just like that, exactly like some 15-year-old boy who can't keep his dick in his pants. I had overcome him in an instant when I saw Anastasia was drenched in her blood. 

Shame filled in, creeping in my veins, thawing in my blood, morphing into a rage.

Her eyes snapped up to meet mine. A silent gasp left her lips, her eyes widening in recognition. Fear embedded in her bright green orbs. My smirk thrived, the animal inside now satisfied with her display of fear. That's all my animal ever wants, however, it's far more satisfied with her fear.

I saw it in her eyes. Felt the shiver run down her spine. My animal lived on fear, smelling it, tasting it, fucking devouring it.

She looked between me and her father, possibly putting 2 & 2 together.

Today was my lucky day, to say the least. She looked like she wanted to be anywhere but here. My brain raced for a plan. My future plans for her, this was going to be very interesting.

The devil inside roared in triumph.

She will run.

And, I will hunt her.

The chase had just begun.

Run little girl, run. Because when I catch you, I will enjoy breaking her, for she has broken something dear to me, and for that, I will never forgive her.