𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

Anastasia

Once we reached the house, the gates were already open. Vincenzo sped up the drive, stopping abruptly. He swung his door open before walking around to my side of the car. Vincenzo opens the door as I begin to take my seatbelt off.

I throw the object to the side of me before getting out of the car.

"Hurry up, Anastasia." He huffed, impatiently.

"Oh my god, hold on." I groan, stepping out of the car.

"Don't be such a bitch," Vincenzo lectures.

"I'm the bitch?" I ask.

"Yes, as a matter of a fact, you are, Ana."

"Oh, of course, I forgot you were such a kind person." I scowl, stomping into the house.

"Sweetheart, I run the mafia. The reason it's so successful is I don't show compassion or kindness, because I don't have it."

"Clearly, you killed a guy for no reason like 15 minutes ago."

"You killed a girl who was purest."

"Amara would be so disappointed in you,"

"Well she's not here, you are and I wish it was you not her who died."

"She would have hated you. This version of you was the monster in her nightmares."

"I wouldn't be this, so-called version of myself if you hadn't taken her from me." He scowls.

"Stop it!"

"Can't handle that you ruined 3 lives in one?"

"Stop using her name to excuse your actions, Vincenzo! She doesn't deserve that!"

"She doesn't deserve to be dead, but she is. You're the reason I'm this person. She held me down."

"No she isn't, you're the reason you're the reason you're you, and the reason I will never be happy."

"I'm happy she's dead, that way she won't resent me for killing you, for hurting you."

That was it, he ruined it. He ruined everything. He used her name to spite me, to blame his actions. It wasn't my fault, it wasn't hers, it was his. All his fault. He knows it was an accident, I didn't mean to kill my best friend, but I did.

In a blind fit of rage, I turn to face Vincenzo again. Pausing for a split second, he raised an eyebrow at me. I pushed him, using all of my weight.

He fell against the car with a thud.

The anger flooded his face, as he stormed towards me.

That prick deserved it.

I glare at him, walking inside the foyer.

In aggregation, Vincenzo grips my wrists so tight I felt like screaming in pain. His thumbs pressed so deeply into my wrists that he was squeezing my veins. He slams my back against the hard wall.

Jesus.

I struggle in his arms and I try to pull my arms free, but as a last resort, I slam my knees between his legs. He hisses in pain as he falls down.

At this point, I felt kinda bad for him.

I extend my hand out to him and he takes it standing up and throwing me towards the floor. He kneels down over me, grabbing my hair and pulling my head up. I scream in pain, raising some heads of staff around us. He smirks, dropping his head to my ear whispering, " Why much you be so difficult?"

Vincenzo wraps my hair around his finger and flips me onto my back. I scream once again as the hair loosens from my head.

"Me? Difficult? I don't think so." I manage in between the pain.